DX » Community » Reviews » VIA WM8850 7 inch Cortex A9 Android 4.0.3 Tablet PC Dual Camera / 1G / HDMI - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaloraoliva4 on 02/08/2014

This is a really nice tablet. Android 4 runs fast. I connected a barcode scanner to the USB-host port and that works as well. I wanted to use this tablet as a barcodescanner-terminal and that works good. Also connecting keyboard or mouse works fine. Runned some movies on it and that also runs smooth. I had bad luck; The touch screen is crazy... he press ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvkisil on 09/18/2013

Very fast and stable. The great processor speed and memory is noticible. Very nice touch response and gravity sensor. USB input without the need of OTG cable and HMDI out. A lot of features! The back camera is VERY bad, with a big latency and bad quality. The front one, altough, is very good! Looks nice! The screen is not amazing but is not bad at all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJavier210 on 08/01/2013

Very nice product, good quality. I buy this tablet for mi son. He´s crazy with this! Very good and easy of use. The back is white and the terminations are very good. I´m impressed with the look of this tablet i can´t use the led (flash) as torch, like my phone... but... who cares :D the battery lasts only two or three hours with the processor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhempishemp on 05/20/2013

Very nice looking and good to use. Really fits in your hand and really sharp too. The picture is okay and the processor feels quite good so far too. Camera takes good pictures and there is enough memory that you can put all the things youu need in it. There are really no cons but one. The power adapter is not usable in Estonia. I think it somekind of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimvas on 04/19/2013

It is a very good choice and worth its money. The specification of the tablet are very good and some of the best for 7" tablet. Anyway, it works very good and with no problem. It is easy to use it without having some special knowledge about tablets, knowing how to use a laptop is more than enough. The logic is the same as in every android mobile.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by123killen on 03/18/2013

The CPU is good; The 7 inches of screen is a good size; The 3G dongle works very well; The Wireless have a good range; The G-Sensor is so sensitive; The ice-cream sandwich is stable; I had bad luck; The touch screen is crazy... he press on screen a much of points while I do nothing. If someone could help me, I would be good. I tested on a games and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCtrlAltDude on 02/07/2013

This is a really nice tablet. Android 4 runs fast. I connected a barcode scanner to the USB-host port and that works as well. I wanted to use this tablet as a barcodescanner-terminal and that works good. Also connecting keyboard or mouse works fine. Runned some movies on it and that also runs smooth. Screen is not the best, but what do you expect? Tablet ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections