DX » Community » Reviews » VIA WM8850 7 inch Cortex A9 Android 4.0.3 Tablet PC Dual Camera / 1G / HDMI - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A very nice tablet

posted by jimvas on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It is a very good choice and worth its money. The specification of the tablet are very good and some of the best for 7" tablet. Anyway, it works very good and with no problem. It is easy to use it without having some special knowledge about tablets, knowing how to use a laptop is more than enough. The logic is the same as in every android mobile. The wifi is also good, I connected at once in my network. The screen has good view angle. The speed is also good.

Cons:

The cable is not 220V so you will need an adapter for that. Charging the device from laptop it takes a lot time. The battery doen't last a lot.

OtherThoughts:

I think is a good buy for its money. In my opinion, it is a fast tablet and without serious disadvantages.

Bottomline:

A good buy to that amount of money. A good start for someone wants to start using tablets.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections