Well built and easy to attach to camera bottom. Nice stretchy feeling to it. Once you get familiar with a shoulder sling you don't want to use a normal "along with the camra" straps no moore. In hard usage the neoprene topping fabrick tends to tear off abit. This is not really a con since I've used mine alot. If you're comparing this one to ... Read more
Seems to do the job, feels solid enough to trust with my beloved DSLR. Attaching it to the camera was easy and the screw doesn't feel flimsy. The neoprene is comfortable and the strap can be adjusted to fit tall people such as myself. No cons so far really, I haven't had it long so I don't know how it'll hold up. I didn't get the exact strap as depicted,... Read more
- Very cheap, for the quality of what you get
- This sling is very well-built, made with high quality materials, and seems to be very durable. The shoulder part is made of 6mm neoprene, and the inside is rubberized, so it won't slip. The strap is about 1.2m long, and it's adjustable. It is made of a soft and lean nylon, that lets the hook slide smoothly.... Read more
This appears to be very well made with quality fabric and stitching. The slide moves very easily. The camera attachment plate seems very sturdy. I trust it with my Canon. No cons so far. There is no manual or instruction pamphlet that comes with the strap but that doesn't make it difficult to set up. It is fully assembled and simply needs adjusting ... Read more
Good price, good quality - neoprene strap feels comfy and the metallic hook and plate feel solid - Plate bolt has a hole to screw another plate or set on tripod - Sits well on the shoulder - Adjustable length to settle the camera con the hip. Attached it to a Canon 60D. not sure how much weight it can support - There is no placement marking on plate ... Read more
- very nice and cheap strap for camera
- very wide and comfortable
- neoprene material to share loads
- plate is metal feels solid
- packaging is noce and solid
- all in one package very economic - hook abit thin not sure how heavy it can support
- strap adjuster feels doubtful good to have and highly recommended strap for camera very wide and comfortable ... Read more
-Prevent your strap to mke mark on your shoulder!
-its a softpouch on the shoulder
-easy to use
-Easy to Take on and off! -The Quick release plate doesnt feel secure..... but im trusting it! it feels safe but not to safe.... otherwise its a really good product! I think this is a rwally nice product
it doesnt bother your neck/shoulder with the ... Read more
It's cheap and very good quality. Attached it to a Canon 40D. Sits well on the shoulder. Comfy strap, not too springy. You have to really really really tighten the screw. On one occasion, i found the screw to be a little loose, luckily my camera didnt fell off. Adjusting the strap length is a bit complicated, but i managed to get the right length to ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.