DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Ipad MINI / Mini 2
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChristineMoon on 03/15/2014

Easy to apply (I installed in a bathroom right after a shower [mimimize dust floating around], and used a bit of water on the screen and a credit card to do it). After 11 months, it has no scratches and has not peeled up at the corners. None. It is easily the best protector I have owned. Cleans up easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAshner on 09/15/2013

Good transparent material. Size fits exactly the screen but this is also a con. Protects the screen as advertised. The Screen Protector size is the same as the screen size so it is difficult to apply to the screen. tends to detaches after few days if not applied correctly. Also quite a few baubles remain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewPeSo on 02/24/2013

Cheap and Easy to apply on my ipad mini. Had no problems installing it onto my ipad mini. For the price and quality of screen protector you can't beat it. Took a long time to come and when it did package was bent and screen protector was bent on bottom left corner. These screen protectors are a one and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections