DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Multi-functional Car Emergency Life-Saving Hammer Keychain - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsaiyuen on 06/17/2013

It´s very small and light! This is a great casual gift to be given =) it´s all is embedded throughout. Part of the whistle can be plucked. the black tip at the end, I did not understand if it is to be locked or not. If I press it, the if I press it, the metal tip jumps out. (which can be bad ... Read more

very small it seems to cut well carefull with this! =)

0 0 0

• posted bygomesjoao on 01/10/2013

it is cheap (in my country it costs more than US$ 20,00) I did not test it, but I think it will work if I need it. I spent a long time trying to make it work, because of the steel point was stucked on the plastic cover. The spring isn't parallel to the device body. I do not know why it cost US$ 0,10 ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNaTesTa10 on 12/26/2012

- Do not take up much space. - It is very cheap and so you have a better cost x benefit. - Apparently it's quite sturdy. - It did not come with a manual. - The whistle is very weak, if you clap, will make more noise than the whistle. - It is apparently very tough, I did not get to test to see if she ... Read more

3-in-1 Multi-functional Car Emergency Life-Saving

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections