DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Multi-functional Car Emergency Life-Saving Hammer Keychain - Red + Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsaiyuen on 06/17/2013

It´s very small and light! This is a great casual gift to be given =) it´s all is embedded throughout. Part of the whistle can be plucked. the black tip at the end, I did not understand if it is to be locked or not. If I press it, the if I press it, the metal tip jumps out. (which can be bad if the keychain is in your bag or something like ... Read more

very small it seems to cut well carefull with this! =)
    0 0
  • posted bygomesjoao on 01/10/2013

it is cheap (in my country it costs more than US$ 20,00) I did not test it, but I think it will work if I need it. I spent a long time trying to make it work, because of the steel point was stucked on the plastic cover. The spring isn't parallel to the device body. I do not know why it cost US$ 0,10 more than the green one and US$ 0,10 less than the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNaTesTa10 on 12/26/2012

- Do not take up much space. - It is very cheap and so you have a better cost x benefit. - Apparently it's quite sturdy. - It did not come with a manual. - The whistle is very weak, if you clap, will make more noise than the whistle. - It is apparently very tough, I did not get to test to see if she really break glass and cut the seat belt. - I am satisfied ... Read more

3-in-1 Multi-functional Car Emergency Life-Saving
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections