DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Station for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKitbala on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Material of good quality. It has good looks and is beautiful on the table. The samsung galaxy s3 fits perfectly in the dock. I paid a cheap price and got a product that I really liked. Cons:It took a while to get to Brazil, but to understand by the distance. The package... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanze on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good and stylish dock for Samsung S3, this accessory is handy and it helps keeping your phone charged (specially if you run applications that will drain your battery very quickly) and access to files loaded into your phone. The folding connector it makes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElie.fr on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good overall quality, no problem to plug the smartphone. The Galaxy S3 fits well, and bigger phones should also have no problem, with or without cover. Cons:Does not include a second battery charger on the back like the original, but seriously, who use that? O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byobzilla on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No problems really - does what it's designed to do. Connect your power charger to the back if you want to charge from mains or use micro->USB cable to connect to your PC for charge and data transfer. nice fit, keeps phone secure, I have a case on and phone fits with ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystryker000 on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The dock is very stylish. The glossy finish is really nice. When not using the dock, u can easily close the small lid. A small spring is also inside which allows the S3 to be docked with cases. Cons:The dock comes with a very very small cable. This is really insufficient.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOpadiba on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice Design, Well made, Good quality Cons:Not a real Samsung product, I saw the logo and thought it would be a real Samsung product. It was not. I also had trouble with the Samsung Nexus S has a bump on the case at the back and I have a soft Rubber cover on my phone. to p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyeung003 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Good quality charging dock + soft bottom so it won't scratch or damage any delicate surfaces + lid cover to protect the charging piece, good for packing and travel Cons:- Extremely short charging usb cable, literally 10cm - CANNOT CHARGE BATTERY, only charges the phone... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylaplata2003 on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ENG: It looks like the picture and works as it is supposed to be. SPA: Luce tal cual como la foto y funciona como se espera. Cons:ENG: The connector is slightly longer and is hard to plug. The supplied cable is white (docking station is black) and is too short, you need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpearsallmd on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Is stable when sitting on the night stand with the phone attached. I'm not worried about knocking it over when turning off the alarm. Cons:The button on the phone is a little difficult to press when it is in the dock. Sliding the phone in place ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrarbildi on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice finishing, no sharp ends, no failures. Came in an excellent state. None scratches or hits. The celular really fits well and it has a smooth docking.. Cons:The usb cable that came with it it's really short.. but you can simply use the one that came with your ph... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections