DX » Community » Reviews » DianZi H11 55W 1200lm 5300K White Light Halogen Car Headlamp (12V / 2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Very good long lasting Cool but ...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlian on 01/04/2016

I replaced the original bulb installed in my Audi by this product and I'm very happy. The light is really white (against the poor yellow of the original bulb !) and they add a style in my car. I used them since one year and i haven't problem. very good product.

Impression:Very good, long lasting;

0 0 0

• posted bytpham06 on 06/13/2015

Pros: looks great, good price Cons: lasted only 6 months

Impression:Cool but ...;

0 0 0

• posted byGuillermino on 12/22/2014

Light is very white andbeautifl and thepriceis correct, but the power an intense is medium. Phillips or Osram bulbs are more intense. No correct light in 15 meters.

Impression:Cool but ...;

0 0 0

• posted bygjwpvk on 12/22/2014

Still working after 1 year.

Impression:Very good, long lasting;

0 0 0

• posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the vehicle and the price is great. great... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuperplay69 on 01/25/2013

Perfect fit. White light with just a hint of blue. They look and feel like the original but with better looking light output. Hard plastic packaging. They've been working great for over a month now with no flicker. None that I can see. The colour temperature of these bulbs are perfect. Any higher... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere