DX » Community » Reviews » WEIDE WH2306 Stainless Steel Dual Time Display LED Wrist Watch w/ Alarm for Men - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykmirosla on 05/15/2014

Nice design, modern clasical watch with no "dead buttons". Robust firm stainless steal shroud, glass has no abrasions even though I accidentaly scratched it or dropped the watch few times. braclet buckle is firm and safe. Digital display proved itself to be very useful in dark and is totaly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byModelstate on 11/22/2013

Easy in use and to adjust. Belt can be made to size. No in the dark illumination analog parts. There is no stopwatch function so if you need that this is not the watch for you. no hour beep, had that on my old watch so this needs getting used to. You need to watch out if you are handeling stuff in small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydlicati on 08/22/2013

The WEIDE WH2306 Wrist watch is a really great product: -it's a beatiful watch, with useful features as the LED display. -has an alarm in it. -comfortable dual time display (with LED) -great watch for men, made of stainless steel and crystal glass. -also water resistant, 30m. -a sports watch. -has both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypowerofxd on 04/17/2013

The WEIDE WH2306 Wrist watch is a really great product: -it's a beatiful watch, with useful features as the LED display. -has an alarm in it. -comfortable dual time display (with LED) -great watch for men, made of stainless steel and crystal glass. -also water resistant, 30m. -a sports watch. -has both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykulvic4 on 02/24/2013

Low price, good quality, bracelet with fixation of the castle, waterproof, transfer of a date, accurate, beautiful arrows. Not very convenient to configure a digital time, the color of the bracelet is different from the unit, low battery life, there is no sound in every hour signal. Very happy with the ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bymostafa404 on 01/09/2013

Nice watch :) I'm happy, inexpensive, looks pretty good, if I do not see the weaknesses, fun to wear, I'm happy with this purchase, and I hope that the next will be equally successful. For now, no. I hope that further purchases will be equally successful, and that in a few months the product will be ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydenxer on 12/24/2012

Nice watch :) I'm happy, inexpensive, looks pretty good, if I do not see the weaknesses, fun to wear, I'm happy with this purchase, and I hope that the next will be equally successful. For now, no. I hope that further purchases will be equally successful, and that in a few months the product will be ... Read more

0 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections