DX » Community » Reviews » Flash Diffuser for Canon 580EX II / YongNuo YN565 / YN560 Speedlight - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by y9696 on 05/11/2014

Pros: Good sto-fen like diffuser. Well made. Fits my yn560iii perfectly. Very useful for bouncing off the ceiling as well as using it while flash is inside a softbox or a reflective umbrella. Nutural color, so does not seem to add color casts. Cons: Perhaps could be a little cheaper. OtherThoughts: Good product, exactly as advertised. Bottomlin... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by ordodk on 03/05/2014

Pros: It's a fine diffuser comparable to a more expensive brand diffuser. It will disperse and soften the light considerably. Cons: Can be hard to wiggle on, I hear. I don't seem to have that problem though. OtherThoughts: If you take portait photographs this can be a useful tool, to soften the light on your subject. Experiment a bit with it, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rafitcho100 on 01/23/2014

Pros: - Great price. - Great building quality. - Fits perfectly on YN560 III. - Softens bounced light. Cons: - None so far. But it would be great if they had it in different colors. OtherThoughts: Do not use for direct flash, this is only useful if you bounce the light on a wall or ceiling. If you use with direct flash the result will be the sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dalamscius on 07/03/2013

Pros: I was looking for a diffuser for my YN-565 and grabbed this one based on reviews. I'm happy to report that when it arrived it fit perfectly onto the head of my flash and gave a nice even diffusion to the light. It's material is slightly flexible but still firm enough to hold it's shape. I didn't notice any yellowing that would cause colou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by laimonisbmx on 03/22/2013

Pros: The price is very good! Diffuser like this in my local store costs about 3 times more. It feels solid and the plastic quallity of it seems just great! Makes light softer and spreads it. Fits really good on my YN560 II! Can use it also with velcro attached to my flash. Cons: Can't find any so far, and dont think there will be OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted by netorino on 03/02/2013

Pros: Fits on a Flash Yongnuo YN560 perfectly. It's not too tight or loose, it just fits and sits there till I have to remove it with no problem whatsoever. It diffuses light beautifully, bounces really nice. It could cost me at least 3x times the price (plus shipping) if I had bought it in my country. I recommend it to anyone who is considerin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CezarMoizes on 02/26/2013

Pros: Very good product. Good quality plastic, very thick, being very resistant. Fitting in YN565ex very easy. Provides a diffuse light very good. Very good price for the quality provided by the product. I recommend. PORT: Produto muito bom. Plástico de boa qualidade, bem grosso, mostrando-se bem resistente. Encaixe muito fácil no YN5... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Kihoo on 01/25/2013

Pros: + does not only fit on Canon's 580EX II and YongNuo's YN565 and YN560 but on Nissin Di 622 Mk 2 too, which is why I bought this product + plastic seems to be high in quality and durable + diffuses the light well and makes it more softer and natural + the price is good Cons: none OtherThoughts: Fits on Nissin Di 622 too. Also think that ot... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Sad33m on 12/16/2012

Pros: Fit the yn565 like a glove, really great at 60 degrees for indoor photography and -9 degrees for macro shots with a bounce card. Very durable, thick, stiff, plastic, very pleased eith the product especially at the price point, brand name diffusers are more than five times the price and still not as well built as this one. Cons: No cons at... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections