DX » Community » Reviews » Flash Diffuser for Canon 580EX II / YongNuo YN565 / YN560 Speedlight - White
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byy9696 on 05/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good sto-fen like diffuser. Well made. Fits my yn560iii perfectly. Very useful for bouncing off the ceiling as well as using it while flash is inside a softbox or a reflective umbrella. Nutural color, so does not seem to add color casts. Cons:Perhaps could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byordodk on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a fine diffuser comparable to a more expensive brand diffuser. It will disperse and soften the light considerably. Cons:Can be hard to wiggle on, I hear. I don't seem to have that problem though. OtherThoughts:If you take portait photographs this can be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmytropetrov on 02/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was looking for not expensive diffuser for my flash YN565 EX and grabbed this one based on reviews of Deal Extreme users. I'm happy to say that when it arrived it fit perfectly onto the head of my flash and gave a nice even diffusion to the light. It's materia... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafitcho100 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great price. - Great building quality. - Fits perfectly on YN560 III. - Softens bounced light. Cons:- None so far. But it would be great if they had it in different colors. OtherThoughts:Do not use for direct flash, this is only useful if you bounce the ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctropett on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The flash diffuser is cheaper than other similar products. The material that is made of is flexible and homogenous so it can be fitted on easily and the light is uniform in all directions. I also tried it on a Nissin di866 mkII and a Canon Speedlite 580EX II a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikimimi on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good quality and it fits my Yongnuo YN560 II Speedlight perfectly. Plastic is fine, I've used it many times so far, no problem at all, works just great and helps me a lot. Cons:Nothing bad to say about this product. it its great for now, pretty much - p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalamscius on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for a diffuser for my YN-565 and grabbed this one based on reviews. I'm happy to report that when it arrived it fit perfectly onto the head of my flash and gave a nice even diffusion to the light. It's material is slightly flexible but still firm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaimonisbmx on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is very good! Diffuser like this in my local store costs about 3 times more. It feels solid and the plastic quallity of it seems just great! Makes light softer and spreads it. Fits really good on my YN560 II! Can use it also with velcro attached to my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetorino on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits on a Flash Yongnuo YN560 perfectly. It's not too tight or loose, it just fits and sits there till I have to remove it with no problem whatsoever. It diffuses light beautifully, bounces really nice. It could cost me at least 3x times the price (plus shippi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCezarMoizes on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product. Good quality plastic, very thick, being very resistant. Fitting in YN565ex very easy. Provides a diffuse light very good. Very good price for the quality provided by the product. I recommend. PORT: Produto muito bom. Plástico de boa qua... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections