DX » Community » Reviews » SD-280 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer - Black (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFurrBear on 12/22/2013

Well made aluminum housing with the versatility to use either 1 or 2 AA size cells; the laser works well on 2 NiMH AAs or on 1 ~3v lithium cell the same size. Nice and bright! Perhaps a bit heavy - but the sturdiness is worth it, I think. Really wish it had an IR filter; leaving this out is understandable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZapban on 06/06/2013

-It's bright, much brighter than my original laser. -the dot is visible in the day. It can be hard to spot at first but once you find it it shows up pretty well considering. -beam is visible in the dark. From certain angles you can see the entire beam, not just the dust. Beam is harder to see from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytangawiss on 05/22/2013

Correct size for good grip (not too small not too big). Very clear green dot even in daylight conditions. Visible beam (when there is a miminum of dust). Long range tested with monoculars ! (perhaps 1.5km hard to say but really incredible long distance). Standard batteries needed (& included:). The ... Read more

big point, strong beam :) daylight visible beam

0 0 0

• posted byNico3344 on 02/19/2013

-Very bright. I'm no expert, but brighter than common "5mw green" pointers! I would estimate more like 30-50mW. -Very well machined housing, aluminum. -Does work with AA Batterys! Even comes with a set of AA's -Button Switch is a bit flimsy, but does the job -Slight shaking of batteries inside,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIcemanjago on 02/07/2013

Good build quality - anodized aluminium I guess, powered by two AA battery, hand strap, range is OK - with my experiments could be about 600-800m Batteries are little bit losen inside the body, so if you shake the pointer they move. Power switch could be better quality. Except this nothing at all. It ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrossiaustria on 01/03/2013

The case is very solid. The beam of the laser is very bright, for a 5mW laser. The switch could be better. It is a little bit loose. If you shake the laser a little bit you can hear the batteries dangle inside the case, but it does not have a bad effect to the laser beam. It comes in a small cardboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykmwerner on 11/27/2012

Good build quality, astonishingly bright laser for price. Feels very solid in the hand, like it has been well built. Screw threads to attach the two body components are high quality The single button to operate the laser is a little bit flimsy compared to the rest of the body, and the cord attached to ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections