DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Sports Warm Neck Face Mask Veil Guard - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunoasilva on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:can be used at any time regardless of the weather, because it protects the face. comfortable, flexible and easy to store. thermal materials, therefore serves both the heat and in the cold. Cons:wash it with good frequency it absorbs rapdamente pollution because their mate... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantonini on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a good product for use in winter or low temperatures season. The size fit general / unisex and quality of the textile is good. Look like a more quality brand. And it keeps you warm. Cons:It has a very strong chemical smell. I had to wash it well before using. and st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystenudd on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, a normal quality brand costs 8x here. It's good looking, does look like it is from a quality brand. And it keeps you warm as it is suppose to do Cons:It smells like hell when first opening. But it goes away after a few weeks. The vent hole didn't w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolonium on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits the face very well. Good construction. It won't fall off, because it has a strap around the nose. Looks good. Made of fleece-like material. Cons:After unpacking, it smelled like hell. Even after a wash, it stiil has a smell. So i have to wash it a couple of times b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKokopure on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really keeps the heat in. Doesn't get "soggy" like some other face masks. Ear flaps keep your ears safe from the wind. Velcro on the back is good quality, doesn't get stuck in my hair! Cons:Nose hole is somewhat poorly cut out. Not a huge deal, but it doesn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmqc89 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent cheap product; in my country this kind of products it could cost almost 24 (twenty four) times more. It seems to be made of great material, resistant and warm. The price generate in buyers to at least try the product, I believe it would satisfy most of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKabana88 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great fit. Fits perfect underneath my helmet. Keeps my neck and face warm when riding with cold weather. I first thought it might be hard to breath when wearing the mask, but that's not the case. I wear it for a couple of hours when touring on motorcycle Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections