DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Sports Warm Neck Face Mask Veil Guard - Black
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Great thing for the money!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauricioramos on 12/17/2014

Recomendo este produto é de ótima qualidade e muito util, já o segundo que compro .......................................................................................................................... Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byDraza90 on 11/11/2014

Pros: Very happy with this product quality and price, you can't get anything better. Cons: No cons for this one. Does what it supposed to do. :) Read more

Impression:Great thing for the money!;

0 0 0

• posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

I bought this last year to protect from wind on motorcycle and I was impressed how great it fits and works. It smell little bit after arrives but after wash it disappear. So I use it every time when I go somewhere on motorcycle and buy another for second passenger. The cover for neck is really long so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeertheikamp on 12/31/2013

The fasemask is of a good quality fabric. The mask is long enough to keep the neck covered and has good breathing openings. Dutch: Het gezichtsmasker is van goede kwaliteit materiaal. Het nekgedeelte van het masker bedenkt de hals goed en ook de luchtgaten zijn prima. It is not suitable if you have a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChiquitomario on 08/14/2013

Muy buena máscara facial protege muy bien del frío al conducir moto .Buena terminación El la parte superior junto a la nariz con el uso de anteojos protectores se escapa la respiración provocando que se empañen y con el uso de casco en la parte de las orejas se pliega quedando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriminalPilot on 07/17/2013

Good Fit Comfortable material Breathes well Stops breath from fogging up face-shield or glasses Needs longer velcro for further adjustments for head size Doesn't stay over the nose when using a helmet Can be difficult to position properly Velcro scratches the back of the neck sometimes Would buy again,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywrongtrn on 07/12/2013

it is cheap mask for bikers fits very nicely on head and it is holding great on your ears keep you face warm and windy, it is easy to breath through it, not quality as I expected but for money that is sold quality is great. no cons but the quality of the material on the mask but it is enough for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunoasilva on 06/27/2013

can be used at any time regardless of the weather, because it protects the face. comfortable, flexible and easy to store. thermal materials, therefore serves both the heat and in the cold. wash it with good frequency it absorbs rapdamente pollution because their material. size is unique and caters to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantonini on 06/04/2013

Its a good product for use in winter or low temperatures season. The size fit general / unisex and quality of the textile is good. Look like a more quality brand. And it keeps you warm. It has a very strong chemical smell. I had to wash it well before using. and still smell very bad. The shipping took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystenudd on 03/28/2013

It's cheap, a normal quality brand costs 8x here. It's good looking, does look like it is from a quality brand. And it keeps you warm as it is suppose to do It smells like hell when first opening. But it goes away after a few weeks. The vent hole didn't work without modification. I think this is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections