Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDulus on 05/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-comes with cleaning cloth -comes packed in hard paper (additional protection during transport) -fits screen, no overlapping -does not alter touch sensitivity Cons:-the circle piece cut for Home button is left in place (not thrown away) and it moves in the packa... Read more

bac of the case front of the case already on iPhone front opened contents
    0 0
  • posted bySinceritySlide on 08/22/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very Protective for your iPod Touch 2/3 Gen - Prevents Scratches and Scrapes on your ipod - The screen is just as sensitive, you don't need to add extra pressure or anything to use the device. - Once it's on your iPod it is not really noticeable that there's a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArcanaTigris on 08/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really cheap a must have for a old ipod touch 2g. Once you got it on u cant barely see it. Protects my ipod touch screen for scratches really well! It comes in a cardboard package so its protected from bending which is good! Also it comes with a cleaning... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDagor on 07/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really protects your ipod touch 2g, has a GREAT build quality, its really useful to your screen, since it is easier to clean the screen with the protector. The price is also good Cons:its very hard to put. I bought two if I put in a wrong way. guess what? t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySauloB on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For this price, buy two of them, or three... I bought two. Worked fine on the second try. More than 1 year and it's working fine on my iPod Touch second generation ( 2G )... Cons:It's kinda hard to "install" it, really. The first one got some dust when I was putting it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturutk on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Does not affect screen brightness. - Does not affect touch sensitivity. - Screen is still slippery. - Cheap - Very easy to install Cons:- PROTECTOR IS SCRATCHED TOO EASILY - SCREEN LOOKS AWFUL AFTER CARRYING IT FOR ONE DAY IN POCKET - Shows scratches. They loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelensar1987 on 12/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It fits perfectly. - Contain smooth suede. - Contains installation instructions on the packaging. - Easy to place without any complications. - The screen does not lose sensitivity. Cons:It can be a bit laborious if you have put in place screensaver experience as it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelensar1987 on 12/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Good price -Good quality -Good package -Reusable -Includes smooth suede -Contain assembly instructions -The screen does not lose sensitivity Cons:-Hard to get if you're not careful -Dust fills easily OtherThoughts:For the price if you can not put simepre can buy a new... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWumbo7 on 08/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap It sticks really well. Smooth surface Cons:I got lint under it, so I had to remove it. Hard to put on obviously... I have a ipt1g screen protector, no air bubbles at first try. OtherThoughts:I would buy it again, I now have an screen protector that doesn't fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantasan on 06/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-its very very cheap -it does what its suppose to which is stick to the screen and not come off -pretty durable, so it protects the screen very well Cons:-had a hard time to put it on, but that's the usual case for most of these -it gets scratched really easily and make... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections