DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Precision Scale with Leather Case (5g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySJHanify on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super portable. Accurate, easily calibrated. Pouch fits snugly. Batteries are readily obtainable and shipped with the device. Comes with calibration weight so now I have a spare. Although not the resolution of the branded ones sold to track cartridge weights,... Read more

6 1
  • posted bySmiffielot on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a fantastic little accurate catridge tracking weight gauge and best of all, its identical to those sold by many "esoteric" analog HiFi stores and sites for more than 10 times the UK price. It even comes with batteries to get you up-and-running... Read more

4 0
  • posted byspirya on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Compact, precise, cheap instrument to fix the mass of turntable tonearm and cartridge. Cons:None for the price. Just want the backlight to be amber or green, not blue :) Also I have no ideas how to use it if not turntable alingments. OtherThoughts:My 2g on the w... Read more

4 0
  • posted byCicaro on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Came with calibration weight so the other one I ordered will be a spare one. - Came with batteries, don't know how longlasting though - The scale weighting point is as thick as one regular vinyl and my antistat mat, so weighting of tracking force is easy, just removing... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypablo20520 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great scale, very cheap according to prices in my country. If you want to adjust your turntable very accurate you have to use electronic scale because this type of scale is most accurate Cons:Great scale, very cheap according to prices in my country. If you want... Read more

4 0
  • posted byStaaldraad on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works great and has some nice useful features to it: -It has a nice clear backlit display -It comes with a calibration weight -Easy to calibrate. -It comes with a leather case -It has a little hole in the for the stylus to rest on, if you want to use it for your turnta... Read more

4 0
  • posted byINROCK on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Includes: (1) Unit with clear digital display; (2) Easy to understand English directions; (3) Two batteries; (4) Calibration weight of 5 grams; and (5) Fitted carrying sleeve. Operation: Simple and accurate. Price: Incredible value! Packaging: Product securely boxed in ma... Read more

4 1
  • posted byCarstenB on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compare to the hifimarked this is the unit to go for if you like to play with you turntable adjustment. Others sell one look like this, but for 8 times the Price of this unit. Very easy to set up and use. Center point to place the Cartridge, that is what I use it for. T... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfburgers on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, accurate, a hell of a lot cheaper than hifi-branded scales. Cons:Build quality is meh, but for the price it's impossible to beat this little scale. OtherThoughts:Non-magnetic so also usable with MC cartidges. Bottomline:This is an essential tool f... Read more

4 0
  • posted bydolsey01 on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap! Easy to use! Pretty Accurate. Very easy to use. Cons:Need to order the calibration weight to confirm accuracy. OtherThoughts:Get the 5g calibration weight if you want to be certain about the accuracy of this scale. Mine was off .01 which was no too bad... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections