DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Precision Scale with Leather Case (5g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
Good product VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation VERY DISAPPOINTED NEVER BUY AGAIN Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrhuttinga on 06/12/2015

Easy to use, was finaly be able to set the correct tracking force for my turn table. Package was packed well and very complete i even received an extra pair of button cells. The callibration 5g weight looks also pretty precise.

Impression:Good product, Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation,VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9398954 on 05/24/2015

There is all that is necessary. Options excellent.I set up my turntable. I am very very happy. Thank you so march!

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMONDIPAK on 05/22/2015

PRODUCT IS USELESS BECAUSE I DID NOT RECEIVE THE SCALE ORDERED 6 MONTHS AGO AND WEBSITE ABSOLUTELY USELESS TRYING TO FOLLOW UP MAKE A COMPLAINT OR ANY KIND OF RESPONSE. I DONT EXPECT A RESPONSE FROM THIS EITHER. VERY DISATISFIED

Impression:VERY DISAPPOINTED NEVER BUY AGAIN;

0 0 0

• posted bymbsl350 on 03/18/2015

Very useful for me. Finally I am able to adjust the correct tracking force for my turntable cartridge. I had to wait 45 days for the order to arrive, but that is a minor setback now.

Impression:Good product, Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation,VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byhurupthy2010 on 01/03/2015

You can, of Course, also use the Lid of Scale as a Tray if You need more Control on more difficult Objects, e.g. hardball-BB´s. If nescessary: Remember to put this Tray on the Scale BEFORE starting up or You will have to start It up again, simply because The Scale-Tray is +5 grams When thinking -... Read more

Impression:Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation, Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation,VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byHaaVee on 12/18/2014

Received the parcel in about two weeks. Well packed! Scales work like a charm. The only comment I can make is about the pouch. It's a bit flimsy. On the other hand, what can one expect for this price?

Impression:Good product, good seller!;

0 0 0

• posted byztereoid on 03/04/2014

This scales are small nimble and very easy to use. Tha plastic shell feels good and gives a nice feeling. The display is bright and shows the weight well None that I can think of so far for this price! I will be using this as scales for setting the tracking weight of my turntable. It works great!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevintee on 02/23/2014

This product included battery and weighting scale for calibrate 5g. Well complete gear, accurate, as i can say overall was good for a light weighting 0.01-5g Nothing bad from my opinion, looks simple but it works better even for the more even more expensive type, just limited weight till 5g. I to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypitchclash on 01/03/2014

Good price, case included, accurate when positioned properly. Very useful for turntable setup. Comes with a 5g calibration weight, which is not listed. I ended up buying a separate one because I was unsure about this. I could see this breaking quite easily if mishandled. Make sure you use the to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySJHanify on 08/29/2013

Super portable. Accurate, easily calibrated. Pouch fits snugly. Batteries are readily obtainable and shipped with the device. Comes with calibration weight so now I have a spare. Although not the resolution of the branded ones sold to track cartridge weights, it's a fraction of the price. Display... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere