DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Precision Scale with Leather Case (5g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byztereoid on 03/04/2014

This scales are small nimble and very easy to use. Tha plastic shell feels good and gives a nice feeling. The display is bright and shows the weight well None that I can think of so far for this price! I will be using this as scales for setting the tracking weight of my turntable. It works great! This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevintee on 02/23/2014

This product included battery and weighting scale for calibrate 5g. Well complete gear, accurate, as i can say overall was good for a light weighting 0.01-5g Nothing bad from my opinion, looks simple but it works better even for the more even more expensive type, just limited weight till 5g. I will recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypitchclash on 01/03/2014

Good price, case included, accurate when positioned properly. Very useful for turntable setup. Comes with a 5g calibration weight, which is not listed. I ended up buying a separate one because I was unsure about this. I could see this breaking quite easily if mishandled. Make sure you use the calibration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySJHanify on 08/29/2013

Super portable. Accurate, easily calibrated. Pouch fits snugly. Batteries are readily obtainable and shipped with the device. Comes with calibration weight so now I have a spare. Although not the resolution of the branded ones sold to track cartridge weights, it's a fraction of the price. Display time ... Read more

1 0 6

• posted bynicolalaino on 07/10/2013

Pesatura molto precisa e facile da tarare. The same scale is sold in health food stores Hi-Fi to a much higher cost. When placed in the custody turns on by itself. The walls of the enclosure, in fact, are in direct contact with the buttons and the buttons are very sensitive because it takes very little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmiffielot on 05/20/2013

This is a fantastic little accurate catridge tracking weight gauge and best of all, its identical to those sold by many "esoteric" analog HiFi stores and sites for more than 10 times the UK price. It even comes with batteries to get you up-and-running and a 5gm calibration weight! :) The only ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byspirya on 04/26/2013

Compact, precise, cheap instrument to fix the mass of turntable tonearm and cartridge. None for the price. Just want the backlight to be amber or green, not blue :) Also I have no ideas how to use it if not turntable alingments. My 2g on the weight appeared to be 1,64, and even 1-time use of this scale ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byCicaro on 03/31/2013

- Came with calibration weight so the other one I ordered will be a spare one. - Came with batteries, don't know how longlasting though - The scale weighting point is as thick as one regular vinyl and my antistat mat, so weighting of tracking force is easy, just removing the antistat mat and turn the ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bypablo20520 on 02/19/2013

Great scale, very cheap according to prices in my country. If you want to adjust your turntable very accurate you have to use electronic scale because this type of scale is most accurate Great scale, very cheap according to prices in my country. If you want to adjust your turntable very accurate you ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byStaaldraad on 02/07/2013

It works great and has some nice useful features to it: -It has a nice clear backlit display -It comes with a calibration weight -Easy to calibrate. -It comes with a leather case -It has a little hole in the for the stylus to rest on, if you want to use it for your turntable (I guess most people who ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections