DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Precision Scale with Leather Case (5g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Goed product VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation Excellent Kopen binnen 5g Beperking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeodry on 12/11/2015

Impression:Good product,Goed product,VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect;

I bought the scale to measure my turntable stylus weight and it works great for this. Cheap and accurate.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9843822 on 11/24/2015

Impression:Goed product,Zeer nauwkeurige - Calibration lijkt perfect, Excellent Kopen binnen 5g Beperking;

I wanted this small device to get a precise weight adjustment of my phono cartridge. But here in the Netherlands prices varied from 20 till 70 euro. Till i game across the DX site where this same device cost me only 12 euro including the tax! It's excakly the same and works fine. Good deal for is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9729519 on 10/06/2015

Impression:Good product, Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation,VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect;

Very useful for measuring the pressure of the tonearm on my vintage Thorens turntable. Scale weighs very accurate. I'm very satisfied, taking into account the price it's a super deal.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byArskari on 10/03/2015

Impression:Good product,VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect;

Very good scale. I use it to scale my turntable needle weight. Ist precise and small. Overall good bargain.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTomHZ on 09/25/2015

Impression:VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect,Ideal for turntable stylus;

I was looking for a precise readout of the stylus weight, this little scale seems perfect. lights up nice in the dark also. It came extra with 2 free battery cells, a 5gram calibration weight and a pleather case!

Nice little scale for turntable stylus!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfulcod on 08/12/2015

Impression:Good product, Excellent Buy within 5g Limitation,VERY precise - Calibration seems perfect;

Good product, works well, is precise.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrhuttinga on 06/12/2015

Easy to use, was finaly be able to set the correct tracking force for my turn table. Package was packed well and very complete i even received an extra pair of button cells. The callibration 5g weight looks also pretty precise.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9398954 on 05/24/2015

Impression:Good product;

There is all that is necessary. Options excellent.I set up my turntable. I am very very happy. Thank you so march!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMONDIPAK on 05/22/2015

Impression:VERY DISAPPOINTED NEVER BUY AGAIN;

PRODUCT IS USELESS BECAUSE I DID NOT RECEIVE THE SCALE ORDERED 6 MONTHS AGO AND WEBSITE ABSOLUTELY USELESS TRYING TO FOLLOW UP MAKE A COMPLAINT OR ANY KIND OF RESPONSE. I DONT EXPECT A RESPONSE FROM THIS EITHER. VERY DISATISFIED

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymbsl350 on 03/18/2015

Very useful for me. Finally I am able to adjust the correct tracking force for my turntable cartridge. I had to wait 45 days for the order to arrive, but that is a minor setback now.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere