DX » Community » Reviews » Artificial Eyelashes Beauty Kit (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKakly on 03/08/2013

Great Eyelashes. 2 for the price of one, what is a great deal. Very natural look, you can use it in any time and people won't say that they are fake. The size is perfect, it fits my eyes and i have almond eyes. They are a natural black, what is good, not to dark. The glue, i have no ideia of the ingredients,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybadfille on 10/10/2012

Very inexpensive false eyelashes I ever bought. They come in 2 pack for the price, it's a good deal. The lashes is soft but in the same time well built. The look is very natural. I have an asian eyes and the length fit perfectly Until now i used it 2 time and it's still holding. The glue including in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysmalldumpling on 11/07/2011

Very nice, looks very natural. I love this false eyelashes. The length is perfect, not too long, not too short. You can use them several times. After applying them you dont have this "slutty" look, you can wear them even for a day makeup. The glue, doesnt glue. Thus, You have to purchase your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemmawxyn on 01/25/2011

- so natural looking! - soft lashes - can be reused several times - the design of this is just so good! - when you peel the lashes off the case, it ruined some of the lashes, but it was okay for me, because it was too long, so had to cut it off anyway - the glue i got was water.... - these lashes don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrasilla on 01/28/2009

The length of the lashes are just perfect! They do look quite natural when you put them on, as expected from cross lashes. The price is really good as well. I have worn a pair for a week straight (with cleaning) and it has lasted very well None that I can think of. I suggest not to use the glue. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysophieke815 on 08/21/2008

Looks very natural when you put it on. Doesn't look fake or too overly dramatic. Gives you the very cute girl next door with long lashes look. The glue that came with it is very pathetic, doesn't work at all. You should go and buy one yourself. There are many youtube tutorials on how to put it on, and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections