DX » Community » Reviews » Alcohol Tester Breathalyzer Keychain (0.19% BAC Max)
  • 5 star 10 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfires_master on 07/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, perfect to bring with you to parties and know how alcohol afects to you and your friends. Cons:Easy to use it in wrong way. You must blow fast and heavy for alcohol be detected by the tester. You may do twice to be sure of your result at least. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikolya42 on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low cost, small footprint, very quickly figured out how to use it, full five mouthpieces quickly shows the result. Cons:build quality, no batteries included, have questioned the accuracy of the instrument. OtherThoughts:After each use, the mouthpiece has to be changed sin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygatoecheverria on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. it´s small, you can put it into your pocket. The build quality is good, the plastic don’t look cheap. Cons:Not very precise, it doesn´t mark the correct alcohol level. It can be use only for having fun in a party, but still, it gives a lot of false... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnovvdog on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, very handy to have at a party, other people like using it too, comes with more mouth pieces. Batteries seem to last quite a while, at least 50 uses if not more... Great size for glovebox or in armrest. Cons:Not sure if accurate. Screen hard to read in the d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLogined on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes very handy inside your car for checking whether you are okay for driving or not. Very cheap and quite reliable in most ways Sensititvity is enough ofr most countries It's good tool to prove your right in front of a road police which is in CIS region is quite speci... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybl2cz on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap gadget - ease to use - compact size - 5 mouthpieces (can be cleaned) - sensitive to alcohol Cons:likely accuracy - no backlight - you should get used to this device to get reliable results OtherThoughts:It seems to work, but I doubt the accuracy, am not sure if the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymedicineeng on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Easy to use Cons:-Not sure about accuracy OtherThoughts:I bought this gadget as a gift for my brother and we had a little fun with it. I am not sure about the accuracy of the results. If you didn't drink anything, it shows the correct value (0.0). But then I run... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysixel on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product. Is necessary blow and test tree times, more less. Some times don't work. But in general form i liked. Cons:Some times don't work. And is necessary blow strong to work. The material is reasonable. But you can trust to drive, because the professonal bafometr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfonzszmsk on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is small, but not so small to use it as keychain. - It works as promised. Cons:- Does not show result in promiles. (Maybe it is possible to reconfigure?) - Not sure how much serious can be measurement result taken. OtherThoughts:When I order it first, package have... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysperoto on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it is work very well. - is very easy to use. - and carry as it is small, the size of a palm. - - Operation of the device is with AA battery, easy to find gas stations, pharmacies, markets, and shops in general. Cons:- dont have cons - I found no problem with the produ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections