DX » Community » Reviews » Alcohol Tester Breathalyzer Keychain (0.19% BAC Max)
Customer’s impression:
Calidad PRECIO Buen funcionamiento Qualidade boa Buen alcoholímetro
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeorgePiobello on 11/11/2014

Nada demais, algo bem simples, mas comprei por impulso e não me arrependo. Read more

Impression:Buen funcionamiento ,Qualidade boa;

0 0 0

• posted bymortal16 on 10/05/2014

Gran diseño, facil instalacion, muy intuitivo y de buena calidad en relacion al precio, la calidad es buena aunque no perfecta. En definitiva es un producto bueno que cumple su cometido . Un producto estupendo calidad/precio que cumple su funcion correctamente. Read more

Impression:Calidad,Buen funcionamiento ,PRECIO;

0 0 0

• posted bysirgious on 08/29/2014

Pros: Fácil de transportar, cómodo y de utilización simple. Contras: Algunas veces puede indicar valores mayores que cero y sin embargo no haber consumido alcohol. Se debe soplar fuerte, de lo contrario podría realizar mediciones incorrectas. Read more

Impression:Buen alcoholímetro;

0 0 0

• posted byNet0bh on 01/30/2014

Never take the risk in Blitz. Know your limit, 1/3 of people who drive above the limit, do not even realize they are still rises the effect of alcohol on the morning after a night out! Ideal for passing the weekend at the site and will hit the road the next day. Without a personal breathalyzer is impossible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnny149 on 01/17/2014

It's very useful and easy to use. Not a complex device. Works with one button as far as i remember :) Because whenever i used it i was drunk :p just kidding really good device. When you are over the limit, device says danger. I can say that it is the most favorite equipment of my car. Measuring unit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygregoriomartinez on 11/19/2013

Drive safely auto power off Quick respponse and resume no traffic fines no accidents You can break the nozzle Do not use multiple times in a small time period It says with audible alert but does not sound You have to know the BAC allowed in your country to lead, In each country can be different You can ... Read more

Compare the size with a lighter

0 0 0

• posted byfires_master on 07/16/2013

Easy to use, perfect to bring with you to parties and know how alcohol afects to you and your friends. Easy to use it in wrong way. You must blow fast and heavy for alcohol be detected by the tester. You may do twice to be sure of your result at least. It have a limit of quantity of alcohol measured ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikolya42 on 06/04/2013

Low cost, small footprint, very quickly figured out how to use it, full five mouthpieces quickly shows the result. build quality, no batteries included, have questioned the accuracy of the instrument. After each use, the mouthpiece has to be changed since it misted and may leave traces of alcohol. sorry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygatoecheverria on 05/29/2013

Good price. it´s small, you can put it into your pocket. The build quality is good, the plastic don’t look cheap. Not very precise, it doesn´t mark the correct alcohol level. It can be use only for having fun in a party, but still, it gives a lot of false negatives. When many people use it,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysnovvdog on 05/01/2013

Easy to use, very handy to have at a party, other people like using it too, comes with more mouth pieces. Batteries seem to last quite a while, at least 50 uses if not more... Great size for glovebox or in armrest. Not sure if accurate. Screen hard to read in the dark. No point in using it just after ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections