There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Alcohol Tester

posted by kvinta on 03/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It’s quite good for this price. The build quality is good, the plastic don’t look cheap. Display is fairly readable, and informative. I mean that you don’t have to read the manual to figure out how to use the device. It comes with extra mouthpieces, which is good, because more people can use it with their own mouthpiece.

Cons:

The battery cover is inconvenient to open, it’s too tight. And it cracked on the first time I’ve tried to open it. Batteries on this device run out very quickly, from fully charged, to almost empty it took about 15-20 tests. Then it started to show false results, showing 0.00 when there’s actually 0.40. Too bad you can’t see when the battery is week. But I think that it is a problem of all cheap breathalyzers.

OtherThoughts:

I can’t really tell whether this breathalyzer is accurate enough, because I have nothing to compare with. So I wouldn’t rely on it.

Bottomline:

In overall it’s a good gadget, to have. It may even be handy, if only I knew whether it’s telling the truth. But for now it’s just a toy for me.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections