Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9694656 on 12/21/2015

Impression:Good price;

Good quality, be careful not to over-overtighten it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymakpi on 05/19/2015

Impression:good product for manfrotto tripod;

I used this product for my manfrotto trypod. I am installed it without difficulty. The price is very good and I recommand it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byschoofseckel on 10/15/2014

Impression:Good price,Fast;

Good Choice of Adapter Screws. I used the "3/8" to 1/4" Tripod Thread Adapter Screw" to fit SIRUI ballhead to a Jobri Tripod. The Price is very good, so i ordered some more, if i lose ohne of them, or a friend searches something similar. Nothing more to say here - i recomend it!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybmrs09 on 01/27/2014

Não há mt a dizer! Funciona na perfeição e encaixa no sitio que estava previsto. Tem de ser apertado com uma chave de fendas mas das maiores pois senão pode-se estragar a rosca se utilizarmos uma mais pequena. Não tenho nada a apontar, é bastante pequena, mas de... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybluexpres on 10/23/2013

Nice small 3/8" to 1/4" converter. good product. i am not use is it available for long time using. product material seems a little bit of poor quality. Aluminium style. its very small. buy 2more. maybe you can lose one of it :) it can be used with kiev 60 ttl and with tripod. before i i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytildantore on 04/23/2013

Nice little 3/8" to 1/4" converter / adapter for use with ball heads and all kinds of other photographic equipment. Feels a bit too short for some uses. Small and easy to lose, but buy a couple of them and put them on a string or something so you don't lose them. On the other hand, when... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysilverpaco on 02/08/2013

fits any camera, very usefull for making your own mount and screwing to get a suport for the camera, also works very well for gopro hero 2 and 3 You have to invent o find a suport for your camera and screw tight tehe screw. I screw it on my helmet and was snowboarding for the day and had no can a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRulassie on 02/06/2013

- Good construction. Aluminium style. - It helps you to put a 1/4'' screw into a 3/8'' whitworth one. - Without this, you can use you tripod head ball in other 1/4'' systems. - Its easy to loose it, becouse it's too small. - Its expensive, there is another ones for some cents, but they have worst... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymartinspasovski on 12/31/2012

It helps me use my manfrotto heads on slik tripods and on slik monopods. It is all metal very precise, and has no give or wobbly effect once has been tightened normally. Before this product i was unable to use my manfrotto head paired with my slik monopod.. simply because the manfrotto's have had... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere