DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslckysr on 05/06/2013

The thickness is very good and the cuts at top and bottom are very good. it fits my screen and will protect it. the plastic is a bit matt not shining but isnt really a con cause you can see your screen in outside too. maybe the price could be a little bit cheaper. The thickness is very good and the cuts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybassem8246 on 04/05/2013

perfect quality fits well very good deal you can hardly get it scratched Exact OEM fit! Installed in seconds, scratch proof quality, fits nicely around the camera and home button its not fingerprint proof the second u touch your phone you will find your finger print Does the job, keeping the screen protected.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrickiewuu on 12/20/2012

Exact OEM fit! Installed in seconds, scratch proof quality, fits nicely around the camera and home button. Doesn't flow off the edge of the curve that is present on the Note 2 AMOLED screen. Price beats local prices by a hundred yards! None to my concern, has been holding up better than the one I got ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections