DX » Community » Reviews » DianZi H7 55W 1200lm 5300K White Light Halogen Car Headlamps (12V / 2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the vehicle and the price is great. great product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymicarone on 01/25/2014

Gives you a great amount of white light and definitely way more brighter than regular H7-bulbs. Looks almost like Xenon with projector lights on your car. None so far. They're still going on strong. Except the tips of the bulbs were somewhat uneven with that "silver coating". Wouldn't pay a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanuelcaroh on 11/08/2013

The H7 lamps are a high quality product. I've been testing it during more than a month and they work correctly. The color temperature is perfert for a relaxing and confortable driving during the night. The case where they are packaged is good althougt the instructions are only in English. Perhaps the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykitanamikai on 02/10/2013

I was looking for not very expansive headlight bulb for the peugot 206 sw, this was a very bright 5300k(not the most white lights) but when i put them in the car the brightness was more then enough, and i was pleased the level of the lights. Its real easy to instal, have them for around a month, Still ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections