DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Cree XM-L T6 900lm 3-Mode Cold White Light Headlamp - Black (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheWeco on 12/28/2013

Very good headlamp. I use it for orienteering and it's very well up to it. The headstrap stays on very well and feel nice. Easy to go through different modes. The led doesn't heat up too much, neither does the battery. The charger has a nice led to indicade when the battery is fully charged. First time around I had trouble with the battery cord coming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDille68 on 12/12/2013

Really bright head lamp that you can use where ever you need your hands to be free. Light is really bright and beam is probably more than 200m. Cord to battery is kind of short so it is hard to put batteries to you jackets pocket. Also there is nothing that will hold cord attached to head band, so you have to make one by your self attaching this to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenatoluizlopes on 04/19/2013

Excellent Bicycle Lamp!!! It really solved my problem in my nightly rides. I had bought one before, but too bad, it couldn't illuminate enough... but this one is waaaaayy better... it explain itself why one cost U$5.00ish and this one cost U$37... it worth it, no doubt. It capable to illuminate well a great area, good material, easy to use, and runtime ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections