Easy installment and works very well. Great too have 3 modes instead of 5 modes. Fitted well in my ultrafire flashlight. Probably doesn´t run 2800 mA. Got quite alot less light when switched from a 3000 mA driver too this one. More probably 2400 mA as driver current. Would´ve preferred if the 3 modes were high, mid, low instead of high, mid,... Read more
Universal fit with a file and sandpaper.
Simple designd - less prone to failure.
Multimode with memory.
Really wanted a low mode for my EDC (an ultrafire A10 modded with a 4000k xm-l) Didn't quite got my low mode but 50% PWM will save on my battery.
No way 8hz strobe! More like 2hz. Ok for signaling, crap for tactical use. Continous 8-10hz or pulsed ... Read more
- Can Safely Power the Led's.
- It has 3 Mode- High, Low, Strobe.
- Comes with 2 Pieces
-. - Smaller Than Expected.
- Makes the Led's Dimmer than running straight from the same battery source.
- Had to replace the wires because this was a little to thin. - Could have been better if they have thicker and a bit longer wires.
- If it doesn't Dim the Led'... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.