Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeuscorpius on 12/22/2013

Very cheap. Has 5 buttons which is great for a mouse in this price range. Turns off automatically after a certain amount of time (reactive by clicking a button, saves the batteries). The USB dongle is very small so you can leave it permanently in the laptop's USB port. Personally, I have no use for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVitor86 on 11/15/2013

- Price - Ergonomy - Battery duration - Design (simple but stylish enough) - A little small (for my hand anyway) Been using the mouse for a month, with a previously used battery and it still works pretty well. The mouse has a button to switch it on/off but even if it's always on it will automatically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinny01 on 06/06/2013

Great mouse, worked instantly. Perfect fit to my jand and it looks and feels durable. Mini receiver is great. Gets in standby modus to save battery, with one click it wakes up again. Seems like all buttons do what they have to do. Comes well packed. Mouse is not flat on the ground with the reciver put ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydrahcirl on 01/08/2013

I didn't really expect much for the price, but I was really surprised! This is a great little mouse! I have it on my laptop, the little receiver thingy, and I don't have to remove it every time I pack the PC into the case. It really works well! It's a bit smaller than full size but it's still a handful ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections