DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Makeup Eyeshadows (120-Color Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKseLy on 06/20/2013

Very good product for this money. My client was very satisfied. Shadows are very good for the daily make-up. Package was good and I got perfect shadows. Manly made very bright colors and beautifuls glossy shadows in one set. That means that it is possible to do daily bright make up and for the parties ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrislimaC on 05/20/2013

- lovely palette - works for every woman and girls - so much colors - vivid colors - you can do every kind of look - perfect makeup - some shadows came broken - even well packed, it was a mess, all colors mixed - i don't know if my palette was broken at DX or at the trip coming to Brazil but I was sad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulajferreira on 03/15/2013

Cores vivas, mais bonitas ao vivo do que na foto. Ótimo custo-benefício. Essas paletas podem ser encontradas no Brasil de R$ 100,00 a R$ 150,00, então foi uma ótima compra. . Não foi bem embalado, por sorte, não quebrou nenhuma sombra . . . . . Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirkoeesti on 03/05/2013

These colours are amazing. And there are lot of them, so I have lots to try.I have ordered make-up before and it smelled and felt cheap, but this one is like the proffesional gear. Four colours arrived damaged, but with a little spirit I made them well again. The package must have been a little shaken ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRSfunari on 02/25/2013

A maquiagem é super boa cores muito bonitas e o preço é bem camarada.Vale a pena! Chegou super rápido também. Infelizmente chegou com varias cores danificadas, imagino que seja devido ao transporte, pois veio em um envelope normal apenas com duas camadas de plastico bolha. Boa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

I loved it! came well packaged, fast Seper, and it's beautiful! worth it! Buy for you woman who loves makeup and buy a gift for your wife / girlfriend, it's worth! you will not find cheaper! Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! It came in the right color for me! I loved it!! I loved it! I was looking ... Read more

0 0 0

Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! - nothing Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! It came in the right color for me! I loved it!! I loved it! I was looking to buy for a long time and did not think! Glad you found here! Came super fast and is of great utility! Thank you, I love and am using very ... Read more

0 0 0

I loved it! I was looking to buy for a long time and did not think! Glad you found here! Came super fast and is of great utility! Thank you, I love and am using very - I loved it! came well packaged, fast Seper, and it's beautiful! worth it! Buy for you woman who loves makeup and buy a gift for your ... Read more

0 0 0

The colors are well pigmented, of great length, is a great palette for you who love makeup. - I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! It is the best on the market with this incredible price! You need not doubt, ... Read more

0 0 0

I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute. The colors are well pigmented, of great length, is a great palette for you who love makeup. - - I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections