DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Makeup Eyeshadows (120-Color Set)
  • 5 star 60 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKseLy on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good product for this money. My client was very satisfied. Shadows are very good for the daily make-up. Package was good and I got perfect shadows. Manly made very bright colors and beautifuls glossy shadows in one set. That means that it is possible to do daily bri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrislimaC on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- lovely palette - works for every woman and girls - so much colors - vivid colors - you can do every kind of look - perfect makeupCons:- some shadows came broken - even well packed, it was a mess, all colors mixedOtherThoughts:- i don't know if my palette was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulajferreira on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cores vivas, mais bonitas ao vivo do que na foto. Ótimo custo-benefício. Essas paletas podem ser encontradas no Brasil de R$ 100,00 a R$ 150,00, então foi uma ótima compra. .Cons:Não foi bem embalado, por sorte, não quebrou nenhuma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkoeesti on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:These colours are amazing. And there are lot of them, so I have lots to try.I have ordered make-up before and it smelled and felt cheap, but this one is like the proffesional gear.Cons:Four colours arrived damaged, but with a little spirit I made them well again. The pac... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRSfunari on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A maquiagem é super boa cores muito bonitas e o preço é bem camarada.Vale a pena! Chegou super rápido também.Cons:Infelizmente chegou com varias cores danificadas, imagino que seja devido ao transporte, pois veio em um envelope normal apenas com... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I loved it! came well packaged, fast Seper, and it's beautiful! worth it! Buy for you woman who loves makeup and buy a gift for your wife / girlfriend, it's worth! you will not find cheaper! Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! It came in the right color for me! I lov... Read more

0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Buy it's worth, you will not regret it!Cons:- nothing Buy it's worth, you will not regret it!OtherThoughts:It came in the right color for me! I loved it!! I loved it! I was looking to buy for a long time and did not think! Glad you found here! Came super fast and is of gre... Read more

0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I loved it! I was looking to buy for a long time and did not think! Glad you found here! Came super fast and is of great utility! Thank you, I love and am using veryCons:-OtherThoughts:I loved it! came well packaged, fast Seper, and it's beautiful! worth it! Bu... Read more

0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The colors are well pigmented, of great length, is a great palette for you who love makeup.Cons:-OtherThoughts:I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! It is the best on the market w... Read more

0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute. The colors are well pigmented, of great length, is a great palette for you who love makeup.Cons:- -OtherThoughts:I loved the product!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections