DX » Community » Reviews » EN-EL14+ Replacement "1030"mAh 7.4V Li-ion Polymer Battery Pack for Nikon P7000 / P7100 + More
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrolloo on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, good quality, works great in Nikon D3100 and external battery grip! Handy when you need some spare power! Cons:none OtherThoughts:When using the external battery grip this battery pack is cheap and very usefull. I bought 2 of these to use in the grip. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunFrog on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are no problems to work with my stock D5100. Cons:The capacity is about 40%-50% of original battery. I bought 3 of them and all 3 are the same. I don`t know why everybody there says that the capacity is the same as in original battery, maybe because of "... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypdmrs on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price; - Performance. Cons:- Size. OtherThoughts:Tested on brand new Nikon D3200. Now fits fine but at beggining it was needed to use a tap to push outside because battery was slighted bigger than original one. Didn't notice any difference in charging time compared to... Read more

Backside battery Frontside battery
    0 0
  • posted byMarcusre on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am an owner of a D3100 and this battery is identical to the original model EN-EL14, good construction material, has the same weight as the original battery, the duration and load is also identical to the original. There is no required setup or adapt the came... Read more

Box and Battery Front view Back view
    0 0
  • posted byAnimov on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Battery works great with D3100! Same way as original battery worth 69.99 USD. Save money, - live better! Have contact protection cup, so you will not shortcut when carry it in your pocket! Cons:Markings on battery shows clearly it is not NIKON original... You ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvajahatalee on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:To be honest this battery is better than the original Nikon battery. I bought original and this one in one week difference and this battery is working more efficient. The material seems to be good. It has a good plastic protector to cover it when its not in use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacad on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Battery works excelent with Nikon D5200, looks like original one, the same capacity, works fine with Nikon charger. It clearly works on my D5200 directly into the battery compartment, so there is no need for any trick, it works directly whithout any issues. Cons:No cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnowyns on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Battery works with Nikon D5100 Camera. It has the same capacity and works with Nikon charger. It is fully unlocked. Works as original and 1/3 price of original Nikon battery. Good to buy if you are looking for a replacement battery for Nikon D5100. Cons:No Cons for now.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycefu2 on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has the required chip to make it work in the D5100. Some time ago, "compatible" batteries were rejected by the D3100 and D5100, as it seems Nikon had built a checking system in the cameras' firmware, and even if being Voltage and shape compatible, they did no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections