DX » Community » Reviews » Artificial Eyelashes Beauty Kit (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjessyross on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They're not expensive and they look more natural than most of the ones I saw. They also are super long and curly, making your eye look bigger and sparkle. Cons:They don't really stick together with your natural eyelashes, so they still look fake. Also, the structure is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaellaNunes on 11/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- They're beautiful and unexpensive. For 1 pair like this in Brazil I would have to pay more than 5x this price. - The lashes are bold and well-built. They add a lot of volume to your real lashes. - They look like real lashes, and are mush better than the ones i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanjaanja on 04/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good looking lashes for partying. Two pairs for less than 3 bucks is really cheap where I come from. Here in Norway, you have to pay at least 10 $ for one pair. The pink cases are cute. I really looked forward to try these out! Cons:...And then I did. At least... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTVSJ18 on 03/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Fairly okay for the price -Very bold lashes for the party look -Stiff bad[may also be a con] -comes with 2, so you mess up one, you have another -Also comes with an individual case[so you can give other as a gift] Cons:-Having asian eyes, these are way too la... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalligatorz on 07/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really sexy bold lashes, would look good if you want to get the smokey eye effect or want to just get your eyes noticed Cons:its a bit expensive because the amount of glue you get is really little OtherThoughts:.............................................................. Read more

0 0
  • posted byiContemode on 03/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are good quality and look good while wearing.. They were a gift to my girlfriend and she likes to wear them very much. I guess depending on your fashion choices is depending on when you'll wear them... These ones are very thick and long, and very pretty...kind of 196... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections