DX » Community » Reviews » Artificial Eyelashes Beauty Kit (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjessyross on 03/17/2013

They're not expensive and they look more natural than most of the ones I saw. They also are super long and curly, making your eye look bigger and sparkle. They don't really stick together with your natural eyelashes, so they still look fake. Also, the structure is too hard, making it difficult to blink. I've used it on a convention and ended with my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaellaNunes on 11/15/2010

- They're beautiful and unexpensive. For 1 pair like this in Brazil I would have to pay more than 5x this price. - The lashes are bold and well-built. They add a lot of volume to your real lashes. - They look like real lashes, and are mush better than the ones i used to have. - The pack comes with 2 pairs! - They don't come with glue. You need to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanjaanja on 04/14/2010

Good looking lashes for partying. Two pairs for less than 3 bucks is really cheap where I come from. Here in Norway, you have to pay at least 10 $ for one pair. The pink cases are cute. I really looked forward to try these out! ...And then I did. At least I tried. The glue was absolutely useless - one of them was all dried out, nothing left - while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTVSJ18 on 03/11/2010

-Fairly okay for the price -Very bold lashes for the party look -Stiff bad[may also be a con] -comes with 2, so you mess up one, you have another -Also comes with an individual case[so you can give other as a gift] -Having asian eyes, these are way too large even for partying. -Felt heavy on the eyes. Wasn't evident as day went on, but once removed,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalligatorz on 07/16/2009

Really sexy bold lashes, would look good if you want to get the smokey eye effect or want to just get your eyes noticed its a bit expensive because the amount of glue you get is really little .................................................................................................................................................................. Read more

0 0
  • posted byiContemode on 03/02/2009

They are good quality and look good while wearing.. They were a gift to my girlfriend and she likes to wear them very much. I guess depending on your fashion choices is depending on when you'll wear them... These ones are very thick and long, and very pretty...kind of 1960's style looking. Could come with more glue, but I didn't expect it to come with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections