DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB to USB Female OTG Data Adapter Cable for Tablet PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrank1968hb on 07/04/2014

good quality, low price, stable and precise contact, fast delivery, flexible cable/usage. none at all - with my tablet and also with my phone it works great. Works as expected with my Nexus Tablet and also with my S5. The cable is flexible enough, and the plug and socket seems to be stable, also in daily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJVLai on 07/02/2014

Although I bought two and one of them arrived dead (later replaced), it worked as expected without issues. It looks very well constructed and the materials used feels like they are good quality. The connectors are a good firm fit. The price is also a positive too. Quality assurance may be a bit suspect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

It works! Just plug a pendrive to the cable and you can read the contents of it. Your phone have to be OTG compatible. Dont blame at the cable if it doesnt work at first, be sure your phone is compatible I want it to be even smaller!, a keyring one will be a great idea!!!. I am looking for that right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilFire on 05/28/2014

Good material, the usb ports just plug perfect. The cable is flexible enought so it's difficult to you to damage the usb port in your device. Never got the connect disconnect devices to my phone problem again. It dont take much room to keep in you pocket for example. None at all. It works great with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytansue on 05/27/2014

Don`t have say much seems ok. Delivery was within 2 weeks. Looks same like the picture. Does what is has to do. The price is great. I cannot imagine that it could be cheaper. Don`t have any. Seems good quality. Hope it will last long. Looks like it. I have used it and works fine. You dont have much different ... Read more

adapter adapter 1

0 0 1

• posted byStefander on 05/15/2014

- It's just what it is, it allows you to connect any USB device to your smartphone - Great if you're a developer and/or tweaker who likes to get more out of your smartphone - Works great with supported devices, like USB drivers, card readers and keyboards - Doesn't work for every USB gadget since there ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykissfantom on 04/12/2014

Works as expected with two Nexus 5. It perfectly fits with our Ringke Fusion crystal clear cases. It's very cheap! I didn't notice any connection loss so far. I hope I won't notice. The product's quality I got is good in my case. Simple as an OTG cable :) None, so far. I ordered two pieces and both of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilkokonut on 03/31/2014

Its a pretty good quality OTG cable male micro USB to femalle USB. It's long enough and it do the job. if you need any OTG cable this one is a good one and for the price you wont find better deal. Nothing special everithing OK Pretty good quality OTG cable male micro USB to femalle USBif you need any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarinalinda1615 on 03/22/2014

lots of good quality, the cable facilitates movement, is firm and fits well in mobile, not having much trouble connection cable facilitates movement however sometimes hinders time to save a pocket or purse and can be damaged or wrinkled cable I will buy more of this product is good and the prices could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDGAbr on 03/19/2014

I bought this item to transfer photos and music to my tablet and it really worked perfectly. When connecting to the same tablet already recognizes the flash drive and you can transfer any file quickly. The only con is that it did not work with my 2 mobiles with Android. That did not work with cell phones ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections