DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB to USB Female OTG Data Adapter Cable for Tablet PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
Boa Regular Convenient Good cable :)
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarlusaol on 12/16/2014

Produto e entrega OK Read more

Impression:Boa,PRODUTO e Entrega OK;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrieldiego on 12/16/2014

Pros: I can connect USB mice, keyboard, external harddrives or usb sticks to my Galaxu Nexus and probably to many other modern Android devices too. Cons: Not for the product itself Others thoughts: Having to find and plug the USB OTG cable everytime I have to plug a USB device to my Android device is ... Read more

Impression:Boa,Good cable,Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted bykuhlmann on 12/08/2014

works good with my android note and my phone nice built-qulity - cant't go wrong with this item - i would definitely order this again Read more

Impression:Good cable;

0 0 0

• posted byToniSn on 11/26/2014

Pros: Price. Usefulness. Quality is Ok Cons: micro usb could be slimmer if using whit certain samsung phones. like s4 active or xcover phones. Overall:My phone recognized it straight and now i can ea. download drivers to my phone and use usb stick to get them to computer. Sometimes a lifesaver when you ... Read more

Impression::);

0 0 0

• posted byJPSam on 11/26/2014

Pros: Comprei com objetivo de "instalar" alguns periféricos no tablet e funcionou perfeitamente. Preço muito bom. Consegui colocar mouse e pen drive (partição fat32). Funcionou com mouse sem fio e mouse com cabo. Contra: Nada contra, atendeu aos meus objetivos. Outros: Para funcionar é preciso instalar ... Read more

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byjesuslitri on 11/17/2014

no funciono con mi movil que tiene otg. despues he comprado otros cables y si han funcionado Read more

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted byfrank1968hb on 07/04/2014

good quality, low price, stable and precise contact, fast delivery, flexible cable/usage. none at all - with my tablet and also with my phone it works great. Works as expected with my Nexus Tablet and also with my S5. The cable is flexible enough, and the plug and socket seems to be stable, also in daily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJVLai on 07/02/2014

Although I bought two and one of them arrived dead (later replaced), it worked as expected without issues. It looks very well constructed and the materials used feels like they are good quality. The connectors are a good firm fit. The price is also a positive too. Quality assurance may be a bit suspect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

It works! Just plug a pendrive to the cable and you can read the contents of it. Your phone have to be OTG compatible. Dont blame at the cable if it doesnt work at first, be sure your phone is compatible I want it to be even smaller!, a keyring one will be a great idea!!!. I am looking for that right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilFire on 05/28/2014

Good material, the usb ports just plug perfect. The cable is flexible enought so it's difficult to you to damage the usb port in your device. Never got the connect disconnect devices to my phone problem again. It dont take much room to keep in you pocket for example. None at all. It works great with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections