DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB to USB Female OTG Data Adapter Cable for Tablet PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Boa Regular Convenient
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEddie123 on 01/27/2015

Cable works as epxected, not much more to say about that. Delivery and packaging from DX as usual good. Recommend it to anyone who needs a OTG cable

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byalessandro73 on 01/26/2015

Works good with my android note and my phone nice built-qulity My phone recognized it straight and now i can ea. download drivers to my phone and use usb stick to get them to computer.

0 0 0

• posted bykosander on 01/20/2015

so this product did exactly what it was supposed to do! no cons... the price is very cheap... they charge 29$ for it at my local phone shop... so getting the same quality for 1.46$ is nice!

0 0 0

• posted bymarlusaol on 12/16/2014

Produto e entrega OK

Impression:Boa,PRODUTO e Entrega OK;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrieldiego on 12/16/2014

Pros: I can connect USB mice, keyboard, external harddrives or usb sticks to my Galaxu Nexus and probably to many other modern Android devices too. Cons: Not for the product itself Others thoughts: Having to find and plug the USB OTG cable everytime I have to plug a USB device to my Android is I... Read more

Impression:Boa,Good cable,Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted bykuhlmann on 12/08/2014

works good with my android note and my phone nice built-qulity - cant't go wrong with this item - i would definitely order this again

Impression:Good cable;

0 0 0

• posted byToniSn on 11/26/2014

Pros: Price. Usefulness. Quality is Ok Cons: micro usb could be slimmer if using whit certain samsung phones. like s4 active or xcover phones. Overall:My phone recognized it straight and now i can ea. download drivers to my phone and use usb stick to get them to computer. Sometimes a lifesaver Os... Read more

Impression::);

0 0 0

• posted byJPSam on 11/26/2014

Pros: Comprei com objetivo de "instalar" alguns periféricos no tablet e funcionou perfeitamente. Preço muito bom. Consegui colocar mouse e pen drive (partição fat32). Funcionou com mouse sem fio e mouse com cabo. Contra: Nada contra, atendeu aos meus objetivos. Outros: Para funcionar é preciso os... Read more

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byjesuslitri on 11/17/2014

no funciono con mi movil que tiene otg. despues he comprado otros cables y si han funcionado

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted byNRay2803 on 11/05/2014

A "must have" cable for every Android device. You can plug through it most of the popular USB devices, such as USB flash drive, card reader, joystick, mouse, keyboard and even some LAN network adapters without any driver needed. It's my third adapter, previous two I've gave to my friends, so it's... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections