DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB to USB Female OTG Data Adapter Cable for Tablet PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Easy to use Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9100466 on 02/11/2015

It takes to long to be shipped.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byvkfires on 02/04/2015

funcional y pequeño.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlitox1987 on 01/31/2015

Pos: Llego rápido y en perfecto estado.... es tal cual lo esperado Neg: El precio no es el mejor pero esta bien.......... recomendable...

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bymjust on 01/29/2015

Pros: conecta perfectamente con mi antiguo Galaxy S2 y con mi nuevo Xperia Z3 compact. Hace lo que dice que puede hacer Contras: ninguna

Impression:good,excellent,Boa;

0 0 1

• posted by8977250 on 01/29/2015

Worked well with my HTC One Mini and my Samsung S5. Absoloutly no complaints!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byRoland83 on 01/28/2015

What can I say, this just completely works as advertised. The cable is small yet long enough, and feels like it is made of a sturdy material. The USB logos are printed on the correct side of the plug on both ends. As USB OTG specifies, this only works one way, i.e. the cable has to be plugged in... Read more

Great product for next to nothing

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/27/2015

Cable works as epxected, not much more to say about that. Delivery and packaging from DX as usual good. Recommend it to anyone who needs a OTG cable

0 0 0

• posted byalessandro73 on 01/26/2015

Works good with my android note and my phone nice built-qulity My phone recognized it straight and now i can ea. download drivers to my phone and use usb stick to get them to computer.

0 0 0

• posted bykosander on 01/20/2015

so this product did exactly what it was supposed to do! no cons... the price is very cheap... they charge 29$ for it at my local phone shop... so getting the same quality for 1.46$ is nice!

0 0 0

• posted bymarlusaol on 12/16/2014

Produto e entrega OK

Impression:Boa,PRODUTO e Entrega OK;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections