DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB to USB Female OTG Data Adapter Cable for Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrank1968hb on 07/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality, low price, stable and precise contact, fast delivery, flexible cable/usage. Cons:none at all - with my tablet and also with my phone it works great. OtherThoughts:Works as expected with my Nexus Tablet and also with my S5. The cable is flexible enough, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJVLai on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Although I bought two and one of them arrived dead (later replaced), it worked as expected without issues. It looks very well constructed and the materials used feels like they are good quality. The connectors are a good firm fit. The price is also a positive too. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works! Just plug a pendrive to the cable and you can read the contents of it. Your phone have to be OTG compatible. Dont blame at the cable if it doesnt work at first, be sure your phone is compatible Cons:I want it to be even smaller!, a keyring one will b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilFire on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good material, the usb ports just plug perfect. The cable is flexible enought so it's difficult to you to damage the usb port in your device. Never got the connect disconnect devices to my phone problem again. It dont take much room to keep in you pocket for exa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytansue on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Don`t have say much seems ok. Delivery was within 2 weeks. Looks same like the picture. Does what is has to do. The price is great. I cannot imagine that it could be cheaper. Cons:Don`t have any. OtherThoughts:Seems good quality. Hope it will last long. Looks like it. I h... Read more

adapter adapter 1
    1 0
  • posted byStefander on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's just what it is, it allows you to connect any USB device to your smartphone - Great if you're a developer and/or tweaker who likes to get more out of your smartphone - Works great with supported devices, like USB drivers, card readers and keyboards Cons:-... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykissfantom on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as expected with two Nexus 5. It perfectly fits with our Ringke Fusion crystal clear cases. It's very cheap! I didn't notice any connection loss so far. I hope I won't notice. The product's quality I got is good in my case. Simple as an OTG cable :) Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinalinda1615 on 03/22/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:lots of good quality, the cable facilitates movement, is firm and fits well in mobile, not having much trouble connection Cons:cable facilitates movement however sometimes hinders time to save a pocket or purse and can be damaged or wrinkled cable OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkTails on 03/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Secure connections, no wobble. -Looks as good as an OTG cable can be. Pictures show exactly what you'll get. -It works! Cons:-At a glance, the micro USB part didn't look like it would fit my tablet, but sure enough it did. -Didn't include any mermaid stickers, or mermaid... Read more

2 0
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Both connections are VERY firm and sturdy. There is just enough cable to allow whatever is plugged in to have some movement, reducing strain on the device's USB port. Cons:The only real con is the fact that the Micro USB end is a bit longer than normal, so whe... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections