DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB MHL to HDMI HDTV Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 - Red + Black (200cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjacktalking on 04/22/2014

There is lot of confusion regarding MHL and Samsung. I tried this, and my piece worked only with Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300), but NOT with Galaxy S4 and NOT with Galaxy S3 mini. Again, NOT SGS4, NOT SGS3 mini. Didn't tried with other types. The original Samsung MHL cable comes only with microUSB to HDMI ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaroximus on 12/10/2013

1.5m. length good quality, usb is close to hdmi so you can connect both usb and hdmi to tv and one single cable to the device. fits perfectly to device. I tested cable with Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy SIII and Galaxy S4 which works perfect with S4 because of full hd screen, with other devices you get the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskojevac on 10/08/2013

Quite a quality built cable for your mobile device that supports MHL. It's nice it does not need a separate micro usb for power boost like some other cables around. I wish I did more research before purchasing this 'couse it works only with 2nd generation MHL that uses 11-pin hdmi connector instead of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJoflixen on 01/25/2013

Works with stock Samsung Galaxy S3. Provides slightly delayed (phone issue) output of what you see on phone through HDMI plug. Enables charging and USB connectivity at the same time through MHL. Provides very useful platform for recording demos. None yet. Connectors could be slightly higher quality. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections