DX » Community » Reviews » NatureHike Traveling Quick-drying Bacteriostatic Towel - Blue
Customer’s impression:
Quality muito bom Small handy light weight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9193536 on 06/24/2015

Easy to use, dry fast, good deal at all, could be a bit bigger

Impression:Quality,light weight;

0 0 0

• posted byfredericksns on 03/18/2015

A melhor toalha que eu já vi por este preço. Se precisa de algo leve é que cumpre com o prometido, este produto foi feito pra você.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted by4151899 on 01/07/2015

Pros: it's a small and handy towel to take on your hiking trip. I use it to put in my camara bag to clean the DSLR camera after use in nature. Cons: NONE

Impression:Quick drying towel;

0 0 0

• posted bydmelk on 11/20/2014

PROS: Leggeri, piccoli, comodi da tenere nello zaino o in auto CONS: non ci sono lati negativi, sono asciugamani, asciugano

Impression:leggeri;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkosvc on 09/23/2014

Produto muito bom, qualidade boa, alta absorção e secagem rapida, é compacto e facil de transportar na bolsa dele nao tem nada contra, apenas achei um pouco pequeno, mas é do tamanho suficiente para secar um adulto hehe é bom, tem uma alça que voce pode pendurar na mochila, poupando espaço interno

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bygroninger on 09/22/2014

This towel is very usefull and comfortable to use when traveling. I own multiple brands of travel towels, but this one is definately my favourite. It can be used to dry yourself off just like a regular towel, whereas some travel towels cannot comfortably be used to whipe yourself dry (only this a... Read more

Impression:dries well;

0 0 0

• posted byapolloFER on 08/02/2014

I use it for running trainings. It's easy to pack, doesn't use much space and is great to wipe off that sweat after a long run. It lasts a long time before odor kicks in. And when it does it only requires a quick wash in the washing machine. After that it's like new.

Impression:Small,Quality,handy;

0 0 0

• posted bytvrdak on 03/09/2014

Comes with a convenient bag that has a strap. Very very small, but you cant compress it to be even smaller Very light even with the bag Can absorb a lot of water - can be used for 1 tall grown man with medium hair (aka me) Dries quickly Very smooth None I can think of Lints before first wash so -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTotal1304 on 03/07/2014

Very compact and quality build, fast drying, even when folded, I guess it is bacteriostatic, but it will still smell foul after long and sweaty day. Although you can easily wash it and it is good as new than. It is compact and it is good, but it is sometimes hard to push it inside bag and you to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjjvaras on 02/25/2014

Very portable towel, good quality and attractive case,the towel is so small that fit in a woman's handbag or the or the car glove compartment. also being a small and thin towel dries very fast. I have nothing against the product. meet totally its goal. Easy to manage the towel with the case since... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: