DX » Community » Reviews » NatureHike Traveling Quick-drying Bacteriostatic Towel - Blue
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjvaras on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very portable towel, good quality and attractive case,the towel is so small that fit in a woman's handbag or the or the car glove compartment. also being a small and thin towel dries very fast. Cons:I have nothing against the product. meet totally its goal. OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This towel is very compact, so it will fit any bag. It is soft, nice to touch, dry very quickly especially under sunlight. Does't loose colour after laundry. Cons:Doesn't have any notable cons... OtherThoughts:It is not big enough to wrap around yourself, but... Read more

Towel Towel
    1 0
  • posted byjvr20 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I carried it along my trip to Santiago de Compostela. It was my towel of choice and it did not disappoint me. I used it to clean myself after shower. When I received the towel it looked small to dry my whole body but I works and is amazing. It dries completely... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybenjika on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best thing I bought online. We brought 1 Naturehike towel with 2 cartoon themed towels (because the kids wanted to) on our last vacations, but ended up used this towel only for all of us (2 adults and 3 children). Yes, this one small size towel, we showered tw... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrguzansky on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very Small package. . - Very good to travels and camping. - It get dry very fast. - Totally worth it. - Very cheap towel.. - Just buy it. Cons:- It could be just a little bigger. - Does not have any other cons, it is a great towel. OtherThoughts:- It can be... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytimmyno7 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quick drying, folds up very small which is great for the backpacker or for whatever you need it for really Cons:Not big enough to wrap around yourself, so if you're taking it as a shower towel, remember to take your clothes so you can dry off and then get dres... Read more

4 0
  • posted byFlizzle on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact (with and without the zip up case it comes in), and does indeed dry quickly. SUPER quickly if spread out in the sun. Colour doesn't run when washed, and minimal particles rub off the fabric onto other clothes when washed together. Cons:Slight chem... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections