DX » Community » Reviews » NatureHike Traveling Quick-drying Bacteriostatic Towel - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytvrdak on 03/09/2014

Comes with a convenient bag that has a strap. Very very small, but you cant compress it to be even smaller Very light even with the bag Can absorb a lot of water - can be used for 1 tall grown man with medium hair (aka me) Dries quickly Very smooth None I can think of Lints before first wash so youll ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTotal1304 on 03/07/2014

Very compact and quality build, fast drying, even when folded, I guess it is bacteriostatic, but it will still smell foul after long and sweaty day. Although you can easily wash it and it is good as new than. It is compact and it is good, but it is sometimes hard to push it inside bag and you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjjvaras on 02/25/2014

Very portable towel, good quality and attractive case,the towel is so small that fit in a woman's handbag or the or the car glove compartment. also being a small and thin towel dries very fast. I have nothing against the product. meet totally its goal. Easy to manage the towel with the case since it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadamfoerster on 02/17/2014

Good absortion of moisture. The fabric is pleasing to the touch. The towel won't get smelly easily. The pouch to carry it is very handy. Both the pouch and the towel have a good stiching. None so far. It looks like it's a decent towel. Excelent to use at the gym. You can use it for several days without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 01/28/2014

Made of excellent material, very soft and high power of absorption. Just as well it absorbs liquids, dry quickly. Very portable and the best part is that it comes with a pouch to carry it in trips. Can be used for the face, but also for small baths - I wish it was bigger Excellent towel to travel as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheman101 on 01/20/2014

Dries quickly. Packs small. Seems pretty decently put together. Nice little included bag. The sewing around the edge doesn't look like it will last forever, but since I haven't gotten much use out of it yet I can't tell. Could be a bit bigger, too. Smells kinda bad at first. Works just as well as as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydunkelh8 on 01/18/2014

Dries you up really well! It's unbelievable for such a small piece of fabric! It's also really small, really lightweight and has a nice carrying pouch. The blue colour I quite like as well. The first time you take it out, it has a weird chemical smell, but this goes away soon. It is also not very nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalisonheringer on 01/11/2014

. Very good for travelling. . It really gets dry in no time. . Very compact folding. . Very easy to store and carry. It's too small, can be used after a full shower, but it's not the proper size. It could be a little bigger. For the price and size, it's still worth, but I would get a bigger one. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygayle92 on 12/24/2013

I can easily dry myself with this little towel. it is long enough to wrap around my head or easily dry my back. I have not tried drying it outdoors, but indoors it dries in just a couple of hours. It packs small, so it is easy to bring anywhere. There are no cons for this product. I use it a lot more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

Bacteriostatic: it won't smell bad because of bacteria Really quick-drying: tested and it works! Comfy and well-made: I'm impressed by the level of it (and a really good price) Good to have in a backpack, car, at travel or outdoor Useful and good! No cons! I'm really satisfied I must have bought 2-3,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections