DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-006 Dual-Slot 25500 / 26650 / 26700 / 18650 / 16340 Battery Charger (AC 110~240V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byae25nz on 06/22/2014

nice compact charger. fits a range of lithium batteries. can charge different sized batteries together. does the job. good price. 18650 batteries don't sit as well as they could, have to sit them at an angle to make contact on the terminal. Makes a few noises when charging. Not a fast charge but great for leaving on charge overnight. I bought this for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjluehrs on 11/19/2013

- Charges multiple battery chemistries. - Multiple power sources, 120VAC, 220VAC, 12VDC. - Can charge one or two batteries at a time. - Holds many sizes & shapes of batteries. - Sturdy build, durable, attractive design. - Well-respected, reliable brand. - Not programmable. - Not as small and lightweight as flimsy chargers. If you look at all the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvarme on 11/19/2013

Simple to use, fast enough charge time, good price convenient to carry. The cable wire wall socket is not supported in my country, so this is not really a con of the product per say just a con in my particular case since there was no option to have a different cable socket. The spring loading could be a bit smoother if i were to nitpick. Both issues ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymexanik2009 on 10/30/2013

Perfect charger for lithium-ion batteries. With the support of such a rare size as 26650. Each channel is separately charged. Displays also separately shows what state the battery. Red LED light - charging, green LED light - is charged. A distinctive feature of the charger is its charging current of 1 ampere. The body is made of rubberized plastic. ... Read more

In the box unboxed unboxed 2
    1 0
  • posted bymariarosa on 06/23/2013

load all kinds of lithium batteries, fits well all batteries. has high load capacity I have nothing to say against the magazine. Try to hold battery terminal should be more flat so it does not drain the batteries I think we should have a charge indicator to find out how the burden, not only when they are charged is ideal for everyone. I recommend it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLHBI on 06/03/2013

Excelent !!!!! the product is really excellent, it was what I was looking for !!!!! The charger is good looking, can charge many different sizes of LiIon Batteries. No !!!! there is nothing I can complain about this product !!!!! ery good !!!! I point out that you can buy this product you will be super happy !!!!!! Excelent !!!!! the product is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrigorka on 04/07/2013

Pretty solid casing and nice battery contacts, does not tend to "blink" as many of those cheaper chargers I've tried to date. Doesn't get hot, and charges pretty quickly. 12V power input for charging in car is quite handy as well. Not suitable for 14500 batteries. Gotta keep a separate charger for those only - which is mildly inconvenient.... Read more

4 0
  • posted bybendaja on 01/02/2013

The charger is good looking, can charge many different sizes of LiIon Batteries. Probably the best way to charge the TrustFire 26650 batteries. Can charge independently two batteries and both have own led indication. Can charge in car There's no much of cons, only a few small... Maybe is a bit pointlessly massive and the sliding contacts should slide ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections