DX » Community » Reviews » Hasky CY-2013 Cycling / Rock Climbing Daypack Backpack Bag - Army Green (18L)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywending14 on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, very light weight backpack but seems to be able to carry a lot. Lots of storage pockets to help with organizing stuff. I like the large, lined pocket for a water bag. I think the lining will help keep the water cool and keep the moisture in from affecti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelwar on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am a cycling fan and I needed this bag for a long time durability. The build quality is awesome and strong enough to hold my portable pumper, 2 locks and a hydration pack. Though I do not use the helmet cover but it's a good addition. Cons:The clips that hol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladzzoni on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well build. Excellent shape with back pads to prevent sweating. Lots of compartments. Has pu;ll out mesh bag for storing helmet. Cons:no for now OtherThoughts:no additional thoughts. Bottomline:This is exactly what I was looking for. Ideal for circling because o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGEASILVA on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great pockets, nice spaces, compact but fits lot of things. Nice zipers and details of the fabric. Cons:The absence of some extra plastic holders on the chest stripe and a rain cover. OtherThoughts:Perfect for adventure trails, trekking, hiking, cycling. If you... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections