DX » Community » Reviews » Hasky CY-2013 Cycling / Rock Climbing Daypack Backpack Bag - Army Green (18L)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywending14 on 06/17/2014

Small, very light weight backpack but seems to be able to carry a lot. Lots of storage pockets to help with organizing stuff. I like the large, lined pocket for a water bag. I think the lining will help keep the water cool and keep the moisture in from affecting other areas of the bag. Looks like good quality but will need to see how it holds up to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynanzzi on 11/15/2013

espectacular la cantidad de compartimientos, la calidad se ve buena!! importante el compartimiento para mantener el frío en los alimentos.- podría ser más impermeable, como para buscarle algo negativo, Me gustaría igual pero más grande su tamaño, como para el colegio por ejemplo. Por otra parte complican el comentario porque ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelwar on 06/19/2013

I am a cycling fan and I needed this bag for a long time durability. The build quality is awesome and strong enough to hold my portable pumper, 2 locks and a hydration pack. Though I do not use the helmet cover but it's a good addition. The clips that holds the helmet cover can be more strong and if not of plastic then I think this would have been a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladzzoni on 05/29/2013

Well build. Excellent shape with back pads to prevent sweating. Lots of compartments. Has pu;ll out mesh bag for storing helmet. no for now no additional thoughts. This is exactly what I was looking for. Ideal for circling because of its shape, but it can be used for other activities. There is lots of pockets. Compact, but can be easily expanded for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGEASILVA on 02/09/2013

Great pockets, nice spaces, compact but fits lot of things. Nice zipers and details of the fabric. The absence of some extra plastic holders on the chest stripe and a rain cover. Perfect for adventure trails, trekking, hiking, cycling. If you are looking for some nice, cheap and useful back pack, this one can be a great deal. Could be a little cheaper ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections