DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Art DIY Print Pattern Manicure Machine Stamper Set - Pigeon Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaaarlinhaaa on 06/30/2013

Usefull. Good. Does what is supposed to do. I liked so much. What more can i say to fill this? Oh my god. Its so dificcult to make a review here. So boring Nothing to tell about it. Just good things. Usefull. Good. Does what is supposed to do. I liked so much. What more can i say to fill this? Nothing to tell about it. Usefull. Good. Does what is supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySassyStore on 05/19/2013

I am not good at use in it i am still getting used to but i is very easy it has very good quality and it is cheap i love it if you like nail art it is important to buy it i like that it has everything you need and has many stencils with many designes Not really just package was a little bit crushed. IF YOU LIKE NAIL ART BUY IT IS EASSY IT HAS NICE QUALITY ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMbggyf on 04/18/2013

All the tools looks good and have no defects. Image plates are very good and have a good quality. Its a lot of nice pictures. You need to take off a cover on the plates before you use it. And use nail polish remover to clean the plates after use. Yo u will also need a special nail polish for the plates, the usual one didnt work at all. I didnt know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonicaben on 03/16/2013

This is about half of what I'd have to pay retail for the same product. The stamper is great quality. A lot of designs to choose from. All the details pick up easily on the designs. The plate holder is really unnecessary, but I don't know if that's really a con. I love this thing! The stamper is great (I saw videos online of other stampers that aren'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections