DX » Community » Reviews » IP42 S Style Protective Plastic Back Case Stand for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Transparent
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucianoMSN on 04/01/2014

Good product, protects the phone very well, the idea is very good desing. The colors leave the nicest phone. Disliked a lot of areas that pushes the button does not seem to achieve much, and hinders the actions of the mobile device, a bit tired finger. Could be tougher, and a little easier to get out! I liked the desing, very beautiful. Could review ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPruikki on 10/27/2013

Very great cover for your galaxy s3, Has nice little dock thingy behind it so you can simpu fold it open to watch movies. Very nice. Item is soft and easy to apply and remove. its has good Grip so it wont fall out of your hans too. Non so far. Work perfectly so far and is easy to use. This is perfect fot tho s ho watch movies on the go because you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcrobins on 02/07/2013

This plastic case was exactly what I was looking for. The clear case is pretty durable and fits the phone perfectly. The stand is easy to pull out and hold the phone at the perfect angle. It's great for watching youtube videos or movies on your phone. The headphone jack lines up so you can put your earphones in to listen. I found the plug in at the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections