DX » Community » Reviews » Smooth Panel Style Zinc Alloy Cigarette Cotton Oil Lighter - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAvdfan69 on 12/17/2013

It's big enough (such as usual oil lighter). It has nice blue color (a bit darker than I've seen it on my monitor but it's even greater). Native flint has no cover but stability gives huge flash. Any way I changed it to flint from SKU: 196429. Has no scratches when arrived, looks like they wouldn't appear.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArelis7x13 on 04/26/2013

I am a girl and I have small hands, but the paint ads a nice grip to it and makes it easy for me to handle, really happy with it :D The price is more than reasonable and I love the color Not a big deal, but mine didn't come in a box just a small plastic bag with some tape, but the product was in good ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAnti666 on 01/16/2013

Very good, quite cheap, the painting is good, the wool seams to have a very good absortion, it worth the money at all.the shipping was very fast! came well packed. a litle bit hard to remove the part of the wool... besides that none.the box could be a little better. it worth the money, it is a very good ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections