Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflakky on 11/11/2013

It is very good and of good quality, easy to use and price. Really works very well and makes my eyelashes curl better to the extent that my friend note the change in my eye lashes.It has a beautiful structure and is not fragile. Buying it in my country here is more expensive, so for me it a budget cutter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYakkinal on 10/10/2013

This curls the lashes! It does its job. It is good quality. It did not come in a package, tho, like the H&M one you know. But it was still great! I did not really know how to use it at first. You really have to try many times before you understand how to actually curl your lashes. At first, I thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKnoxMallory on 06/10/2013

I love this item, my makeup have other perspective after using it and look like a makeup done by a professional. Other benefits are listed bellow: -Excellent price, -Good quality, -Easier to use, -Curl the lashes very well. I do not have any cons. The delivery time was excellent (approximately 20 days ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfeunandinha on 01/03/2013

Very good product, easy to use, useful, sturdy, good quality and price. Really works, makes eyelashes beautiful, worthwhile purchase. What is bad is the delay in delivering the product boxes were all destroyed, only the plastic that stores all the items that was whole, yet the products arrived integers.... Read more

Curvex

1 0 1

• posted byjonatas87 on 12/05/2012

Very good, has a good quality, the structure is not fragile and sturdy and a great price, in my country is sold two or three times more expensive, so it's a great deal. Do not hurt the lashes and makes great curves. arrived sooner than I imagined and in perfect condition Maybe could come with an extra ... Read more

packing Black Eyelash Curler Black Eyelash Curler review SKU: 1632

1 0 4

• posted bycmagnoletes on 09/18/2012

My wife loves it. The built quality is supreme, looks fantastic and the silicone is so soft. It's totally worth it, the price is just amazing. No cons at all! The shipping time was excellent, the price was great and you won't find something better than that for this price! Although it doesn't come with ... Read more

Unpacked product Sku 1632 Unpacking

0 0 1

• posted byjoxxy on 01/30/2012

It's just the same as a curler my sister bought in NYC for 10 bucks, only it doesn't come with a replacement silicone like the one my sis had. But generally it's very well built and pretty much the best curler I ever owned. It has a firm spring and a nice grip, looks expensive too. Doesn't have a replacement ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLuhDom on 10/28/2011

It's the best eyelash curler I've ever had. The price is unbelievable, it's totally worth it. It's comfortable to hold, it doesn't hurt my eyelashes like many others did, and it gives me a very curly eyelash. I think it should come with an extra cushion, but this item are not for eternity so I guess ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycarlosedulima on 07/07/2011

great product, beautiful, beautiful, well built, appears to be much more expensive. very useful and functional, like to use frequently because it is quite functional. article is a very good taste and style, it's good to know you have a piece of a great nobility for a good price. I honestly do not have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisschams on 04/02/2011

* comparatively cheap * it works and curls your lashes pretty well * quick and easy to use * none, it's just as good as the more eexpensive ones i've owned * a spare rubber insert would have been nice, but for the price i guess i could just buy another one * i don't know why but with this one i seem ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections