DX » Community » Reviews » EPC-705 7" LCD Android 4.0 Netbook w/ RJ45 / Wi-Fi / Camera / HDMI / SD Slot - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStankela on 09/21/2013

Good price, very easy and practical for use, you can get easy online and storage your favorite data, very good screen resolution,you cam watch movie or music listening, it has solid battery and stabille android OS features Little bit cheep plastic, Android OS ( Windows CE I prefer), charger is not for European electricity plug standards( I have to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywildcard7 on 08/16/2013

I got this as a toy to play around with the android OS. It's obviously not the most solidly built device out there, but so far I'm positively surprised about the quality. The camera is good enough for skyping, they keybord is very good, and the screen is clear. Performance is sufficient for simple tasks. The touchpad is really not good at all. Performance ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykukacster on 08/09/2013

Its size is very confortable, lightweight and the price is very affordable. The screen is fine (mat). The device is quite powerful and connected without any problem to googleplay shop and the installation was ok for most of the time for the apps I wanted. There is some raw edges: the built is very cheap (but I don't really mind): there is a screen rotation ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bywndrsn on 04/02/2013

Cheap. Actualy its a tablet with a keyboard. Very good. Internet works well. Good for Android Games and some searchs in internet. if you need it to use app such as microsoft office( word power point or excel) androids app for that its not good (so think twice). Material is not that bad. But can be made in a better one. Its not so resistent. Most of ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIlkari on 02/15/2013

Inexpensive, looks a quality product. Without problems. Works well wi-fi, so many gadgets are connected via usb. Fast processor. Everything moves quickly, the video is good enough brightness. A very good thing for the price Not a very high quality plastic, the touchpad is not very sensitive. screen would also be good if there was a touch-screen, as ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byCPlummet on 02/09/2013

It's been very useful, installing the 'Android Terminal Emulator' app turns it into a (near) full linux netbook. Have added apps for data analysis and plotting (octave and droid plot), typesetting (TeXportal), AndroidVNC (for remotely connecting to my desktop) etc. Have logged data from external instrument on USB port simply via lunix command e.g. '... Read more

7 0
  • posted byLojaViaComex on 01/26/2013

A device fast and modern, with latest version of android also has excellent video resolution has also all network connections. The CPU speed is very good the design is beautiful. All these factors were decisive in my choice for that performance and portability are based on mental and today you are the parabens dealextreme for offering us such a wonderful ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections