DX » Community » Reviews » Beautiful 925 Silver Flower Bracelet (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydimitrishndsm on 03/19/2014

nice gift, excellent quality, nice design. good quality clasp, nice components, excelent price. I could sell them ten times the price. My wife loves it. And the best part is that she could not guess the price I dont have any cons to write. for less thn 4 $ you have a nice present to give. Maybe the package was not excelent but what to expect for so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalelita on 10/27/2013

Lower cost for two beautiful very bright silver bracelets. Ideal present for your wife, girlfriend or sister. Nice looking design - Extremely light Has a nice and trendy lock-mecanism It isn´t a good quality, but for the price it cost is something that I expect. think that it's worth it for the price, but there are so many other bracelets that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWDSdx on 01/31/2008

- Nice design, like the look of it. - "Over-all-plated", can't see any lack of plating, wich has been on some other products from DX. - Very, very light. But it also has it's negative sides (made of plastic?) - Has a nice and trendy lock-mecanism. - Because of the weight, I guess it's made out of plastic material. - The quality isn't good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohterry on 01/18/2008

- Nice looking design - Extremely light - Probably made of plastic and coated with silver which may wear off - Cheap looking; will be much better if it is made of white gold Missing 1 in my order, so they shipped 1 more which has a better looking sphere (inside the flower) Great as a gift idea but not for the fussy. It can be cheaper Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections