Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Underdigital on 03/21/2013

Pros: i do cubing for 16 years now and this cube is just asume for the price its just perfect turn's great i get a lot of 2 minite solve's on it best 5x5 in my collection . conercuts great in 1 word just perfect if this cube costs 50 dollar's i would even buy it :o no thinking just buy it :) Cons: no cons on this one OtherThoughts: maybe other... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by xMaOx on 12/29/2012

Pros: - Turns really smooth. - real Eastsheen cube. - good challenge. - instruction manual on how to put it back together. - tension is easily adjusted - Eastsheen color scheme Cons: - was really loose when it came out of the box, i starded by shuffeling a bit to rough wich coused the cube to fall apart.(but was easily put back together with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RicardoConsonni on 11/19/2012

Pros: - Exceptional product, very durable and smooth. - Turns very easily - High quality mechanism, solid plastic pieces - Smaller than most 5x5 cubes - Very silent Cons: - Doesn't cut corners well, but that is expected in a cube of this order. - Stickers area little crooked, and one is peeling off after 3 months. I'm having some trouble findin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pedroboschi on 04/17/2012

Pros: Good build quality. Solid construction. Easy to move any layer. Stickers are well applied and have not peeled off. Screw pressure came just right, but if adjustment is necessary they can be accessed. The size is also comfortable to hold in your hands and play with it. I had another that was too bulky. This one is just the right size. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted by karkoc on 03/26/2012

Pros: Very well built cube. Good quality. I like the fact that stickers are of good quality, not just made of laminated paper. Cube feels sturdy in hand. I already disassembled it to see how the guts look like. Pieces are well molded. Cons: No so far. This 5x5x5 cube is difficult to solve. But internet is full of hints and how-tos. The cube doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by digitallysick on 03/06/2012

Pros: The build quality is very good, its not a cheap cube at all. Its smaller than i thought it would be , but the quality is really good, sturdy. It comes with instructions on how to take it apart if needed (it has screws) Cons: A bit small and a bit expensive. No other cons , still worth the price considering the cost of the average rubix cu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Hejtmar on 10/10/2011

Pros: I love this cube. Compared to cheap ones, that you can get in my country, it is really good. It is worth the money! It has nice colors. It turns smoothly, with no lags and feels good in hands. It is also not heavy, but not too light. very good shape in hands. Cons: If you dont know how to solve rubics cube, and you are not very patient pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by carolinanicolau on 06/08/2011

Pros: i bought a lot of cubes here at deal extreme, and this was by far the best one. its so soft that it almost slip in fast hands. very good for fast playing and championships. the colors are beautiful, and stickers are well bonded to the cube. is not too large nor too small, has the right size to ensure agility. comes with a box with a manua... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Quejeshio on 05/23/2011

Pros: This cube is, easily, a 5/5 stars. It turns smoothly, has a good quality stickers. It's an eastsheen, a good quality cube. If you want a 5x5x5, BUY THIS Cons: Doesn't have and I think it will never. I have an Eastsheen 4x4x4 and I have never had a problem with it. You don't need to lube it. Just use it. OtherThoughts: At first I cannot be... Read more

0 0
  • posted by agamendesg on 03/30/2011

Pros: DX I have to thank for this cube eastsheen sell at that price, really worth every invested settled down, this manufacturer has better quality than the original Rubik, and is softer to rotate the cube faces. very good puzzle, and very hard to solve. tenho que agradecer ao DX por vender este cubo eastsheen por este preço, realmente vale cad... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections