Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnkutt on 12/02/2014

Pros: Affordable price, good quality for the price. Easy to turn and doesn't get stuck. Cons: Feels like it will fall apart. I have bought the best cubes from DX, this is not an exception. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byUnderdigital on 03/21/2013

i do cubing for 16 years now and this cube is just asume for the price its just perfect turn's great i get a lot of 2 minite solve's on it best 5x5 in my collection . conercuts great in 1 word just perfect if this cube costs 50 dollar's i would even buy it :o no thinking just buy it :) no cons on this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxMaOx on 12/29/2012

- Turns really smooth. - real Eastsheen cube. - good challenge. - instruction manual on how to put it back together. - tension is easily adjusted - Eastsheen color scheme - was really loose when it came out of the box, i starded by shuffeling a bit to rough wich coused the cube to fall apart.(but was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoConsonni on 11/19/2012

- Exceptional product, very durable and smooth. - Turns very easily - High quality mechanism, solid plastic pieces - Smaller than most 5x5 cubes - Very silent - Doesn't cut corners well, but that is expected in a cube of this order. - Stickers area little crooked, and one is peeling off after 3 months.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedroboschi on 04/17/2012

Good build quality. Solid construction. Easy to move any layer. Stickers are well applied and have not peeled off. Screw pressure came just right, but if adjustment is necessary they can be accessed. The size is also comfortable to hold in your hands and play with it. I had another that was too bulky.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarkoc on 03/26/2012

Very well built cube. Good quality. I like the fact that stickers are of good quality, not just made of laminated paper. Cube feels sturdy in hand. I already disassembled it to see how the guts look like. Pieces are well molded. No so far. This 5x5x5 cube is difficult to solve. But internet is full of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydigitallysick on 03/06/2012

The build quality is very good, its not a cheap cube at all. Its smaller than i thought it would be , but the quality is really good, sturdy. It comes with instructions on how to take it apart if needed (it has screws) A bit small and a bit expensive. No other cons , still worth the price considering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHejtmar on 10/10/2011

I love this cube. Compared to cheap ones, that you can get in my country, it is really good. It is worth the money! It has nice colors. It turns smoothly, with no lags and feels good in hands. It is also not heavy, but not too light. very good shape in hands. If you dont know how to solve rubics cube,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarolinanicolau on 06/08/2011

i bought a lot of cubes here at deal extreme, and this was by far the best one. its so soft that it almost slip in fast hands. very good for fast playing and championships. the colors are beautiful, and stickers are well bonded to the cube. is not too large nor too small, has the right size to ensure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuejeshio on 05/23/2011

This cube is, easily, a 5/5 stars. It turns smoothly, has a good quality stickers. It's an eastsheen, a good quality cube. If you want a 5x5x5, BUY THIS Doesn't have and I think it will never. I have an Eastsheen 4x4x4 and I have never had a problem with it. You don't need to lube it. Just use it. At ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections