DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-dust Dock Plug Stopper for Iphone 5 - Black (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahjo79 on 10/08/2013

Plain and simple. Does what it has to do. - Works with the latest Apple devices. - Keeps the connector clean. - Looks nice - Made from rubber, so it is flexible. Highly recommended. They are exactly what you would expect based on the information DX gives. It can be even cheaper. I know a friend who bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYokoAUT on 09/16/2013

Bought it for a friend and tried it immediately on a Samsung S3 and Xperia SP. It fits perfect, there is no unusual pressure. It's perfect for case protected phones with MICRO-USB or IPhone 5 port! when it's unplugged you have to store it somewhere other wise I think you will lose it damn fast. (needle ... Read more

S3 unplugged S3 plugged XperiaSP plugged

0 0 0

• posted byLoganrlj on 08/14/2013

Excelente produto,boa qualidade bom acabamento,Prós: excelente proteção para a porta de entrada - os produtos da Apple saída. Feito de silicone macio, agradável ao toque, facilmente inserido no slot. E ao mesmo tempo, muito bem mantido na ranhura. Concebido para proteger da poeira,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIRVINGZ on 03/30/2013

1. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ITEM TO OWN FOR EVERYONE WHO OWNS AN IPHONE 5. 2. THE PRODUCT FITS SNUGLY INTO THE SOCKET OF THE LIGHTNING CHARGING CABLE. 3. THIS PRODUCT KEEPS OUT DIRT FROM ACCUMULATING IN THE SOCKET. THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR MAINTAINING THE FUNCTIONAL CONNECTIVITY OF THE IPHONE. 4. THE BACK COLOUR ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegianny on 01/25/2013

came in a simple zipped bag (good enough protection for 2 small plastics) with other products and because they're really small I missed them when opening the bag. I had to look really well to find them. - nice protection to the plugs against dust and some protection against water - looks nice on my iPhone ... Read more

Anti-dust Dock Plug Stopper for iPhone 5 Anti-dust Dock Plug Stopper for iPhone 5 Anti-dust Dock Plug Stopper for iPhone 5

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections