DX » Community » Reviews » Akasa AK-HDA-05 2.5" / 3.5" SSD / HDD to 5.25" Drive Rack Bracket Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHRPNZ on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Holds my 2.5" card reader very well. A very sturdy piece of plastic. The front 2.5" bay filler plastic (which I just popped out) could be used to fill a empty 2.5" slot in another black plastic case (something I have needed from time-to-time). Can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynookief on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Build quality is excellent. I guess Akasa does make good product - Price is fairly ok to me. - Perform much better than other 5.25 to 2.5 bracket and the price is not that much different. - Comes with necessary screws. - It advertised the item to hold SSD. i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShiriru on 10/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- modular, can be used for 2.5" devices, ssd drives and standard hard drives. - easily installed - easily adapted for different devices.Cons:- requires some skill for installing.OtherThoughts:Very useful. Fits perfectly into the slot, doesn't require an engineering ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanantoniobs on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Even if you buy it for one thing (like 3.5 disks) you can make up your mind afterwards and use it for 2.5 disks or accesories, is very very flexible. Fits perfectly on the 5.2 bay, even with only 1 screw gets fixed, I'm very happy with itCons:Be careful because... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections