Holds my 2.5" card reader very well.
A very sturdy piece of plastic.
The front 2.5" bay filler plastic (which I just popped out) could be used to fill a empty 2.5" slot in another black plastic case (something I have needed from time-to-time).
Can also be used to hold an SSD. Would look ... Read more
- Build quality is excellent. I guess Akasa does make good product
- Price is fairly ok to me. - Perform much better than other 5.25 to 2.5 bracket and the price is not that much different. - Comes with necessary screws.
- It advertised the item to hold SSD. i used it to hold a 2.5 multicard reader (... Read more
- modular, can be used for 2.5" devices, ssd drives and standard hard drives.
- easily installed
- easily adapted for different devices. - requires some skill for installing. Very useful. Fits perfectly into the slot, doesn't require an engineering genius to install, just average familiarity with ... Read more
Even if you buy it for one thing (like 3.5 disks) you can make up your mind afterwards and use it for 2.5 disks or accesories, is very very flexible. Fits perfectly on the 5.2 bay, even with only 1 screw gets fixed, I'm very happy with it Be careful because included screws might not be right for you.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.