DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2x2x2 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Keychain (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrZain on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is right for these items, 5 cubes for $3.58 means about 72 cents per cube which is nothing at all when considering free shipping. The build quality and turning mechanic is reasonable but not great. More effective as an aesthetic rather than functional item... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschneider133 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pros of this product are that they are really funny. They hang on my keys and when I'm waiting somewhere, I always play with it. They are small and handy. For that price, you get five of them ! So it's really cheap ! Cons:The quality of the cubes is not like a cube... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboomerangfreak on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-cheap -awesome price quality -work really nice -great size for the pockets -a lot of fun -instead of the key ring screwing in the cubie itself or attaching it to a plastic piece these have a eye screw to attach it -easy to take of a key ring and use -turns sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMageek on 08/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It look nice with your keys and everybody wants to try and solve it. The price is very low since it comes as a package of five. The size is really great to carry around everywhere. Cons:The inner system could be a little better but on the good side it has scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheWaG on 04/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love collecting puzzles and this was one of the things I didn't have in my collection yet. I bought a set of 5, so my girlfriend also has something to play with when she goes out (it always dangles down from her bag). Small, cheap and if you break one, they... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYacob100 on 12/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For 3.58$ you get 5 of these. I'm really happy with the product, you can turn it pretty easily. Cons:All five came, but one didn't have the keychain string. One isn't easily turned, so that's why I just gave it on my desk for some decoration. OtherThoughts:It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymustauk on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:5 cubes!! You can just unscrew the chain for just a simple cube. Cublets stay together well. Perfect for a christmas tree decoration :) Cons:One had wery badly placed and laminated stickers. 3 of them turned hard. Needs lube. Lubricating with silicone spray maks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuso00 on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:3.58$ from 5 2x2x2 rubik's cube. In my country, one of these cost 10 €. This must be world cheapest prize. Add to cart before reading forward, because you will add it anyway. -Good quality -regular colors -keychain Cons:buy two stack of these, My friends stole... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzwerling on 01/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great price - Very fun - Good size - Easy to use. - Durable -Comes with the regular american color scheme. Cons:-The bands are not really keychains as the name suggests. OtherThoughts:They are really fun. You can make a 2x2x1 out of them. I did. They are rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjacobl on 10/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get five for under four bucks. That is great value for money. Each have a keychain strap, so you can have them on your keys. The fact that they are easier than regular 3*3 cubes is good, if you don't really care for cubing, but just want a gimmick item. The stickers... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections