DX » Community » Reviews » Akasa AK-HDA-03 2.5" SSD / HDD to 3.5" Drive Rack Bracket Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypliniodemarco on 11/19/2013

Produto parece ser original, bem embalado, desde a embalagem dá pra perceber qualidade, já com parafusos e bom acabamento. Product appears to be original, well packed, from packaging gives it show quality, with longer screws and good finish. Nenhum contra e dificilmente vai ter, por ser uma ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 09/28/2013

I couldn't find this in my country - its simple enough though. This is in my SFF Desktop and holds a fast 64 GB SSD and a slow 1TB hard drive (5400 RPM, out of a USB caddy), both 2.5". And it fits into a 3.5" disk space. You don't need to take up 1 3.5" bay with 1 2.5" disk in a holder.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanzilla on 08/04/2013

Very cheap and very good Rack Bracket Adapter. Easy to install and. Comes with instruction manual in many lenguages (spanish included). Also, all the screws are included, it's very easy to install the first time. It's a little hard to put the second hdd. To do this, you need to put out the entire thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvcvs2 on 03/28/2013

The product is made from a good material also is easy to install. SSDs are close to each other, but nothing prevents them warm it. For cases that can be drill free fittings are not very strong, but this is not a big problem for those with new models of cases. No downside. Very good for the price you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypvdven777 on 12/31/2012

Really good space saver/problem solver. The product feels robust. Dont think it will bend or break when used normally. I was pleasantly surprised that not only there were no sharp edges or corners but also the parts seems to be properly powder coated Price seems a bit steep but ss described @ pro's the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections