DX » Community » Reviews » Akasa AK-HDA-03 2.5" SSD / HDD to 3.5" Drive Rack Bracket Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I couldn't find this in my country - its simple enough though. This is in my SFF Desktop and holds a fast 64 GB SSD and a slow 1TB hard drive (5400 RPM, out of a USB caddy), both 2.5". And it fits into a 3.5" disk space. You don't need to take up 1 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvcvs2 on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is made from a good material also is easy to install. SSDs are close to each other, but nothing prevents them warm it. For cases that can be drill free fittings are not very strong, but this is not a big problem for those with new models of cases.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvdven777 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good space saver/problem solver. The product feels robust. Dont think it will bend or break when used normally. I was pleasantly surprised that not only there were no sharp edges or corners but also the parts seems to be properly powder coated Cons:Pric... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections