DX » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data / Charging Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 - White (100CM)
  • 5 star 145 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 60 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamKaYau on 04/22/2014

First, it is cheap compared to the ones sold at local stores, which can be 10-20 times more. Second, it works!!!!!. It also looks very sturdy and is an excellent replacement/spare cable. No cons, except it did not come in a any package. But I really do not care about this, since any package will end up in my garbage can eventually. A nice replacement/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJGEM12345 on 11/19/2013

The price?! duh... I mean, this has probably been the cheapest cable I have bought in years. It fits snugly in both the my iPhone 5 and a USB charger/laptop etc. The cable itself comes packaged in a tight coil. Not that this is bad, but it takes a few hours of letting the cable stretch vertically with a small weight on the bottom to get it to straighten ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynniirr2010 on 11/19/2013

It's better quality than other alternative cables I've bought before, specially those intended for 4S. Price is definitely a Pro. For the price of half a single original cable I've bought five of these. None that I can think of. I know that they will probably tear in a year or so, but then I'll buy five more for probably less. Great buy, specially if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardogigi on 11/12/2013

This cable is really long and is exactly what I was looking for when using my iphone while in bed or in the sofa. It fits and is small enough even with her case on. For bigs rooms its perfect. I also use on my mini ipad and works fine. The quality is a bit bad one the connectors. After a while the inside cable just get detached and the cable is no longer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjayshah84 on 11/12/2013

This cable works just fine like the original apple cable in terms of sharing data and charging the phone. It has been a few months since I bought it and it hasn't worn off. I like the quality of the cable for that matter. Even the cable works perfectly fine while connecting to my car music system. With this price which is less than 10% of the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayilyas on 11/04/2013

Cheap price, great looking, works good (charging/data sinc). Design similar to original cable. Assembly. Poor plastic quality. USB connector cracked; lightning connector broke in the plastic base after month of usage. Later, wires were pulled out (because I kept using cable). Plastic quality is actually different from original Apple cable. Had to open ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylimitededition on 11/02/2013

It is cheap and works. Buy lots and put them everywhere. I have not tested the data function of the cable, I get warnings that this cable is not compatible, but it charges. The plastic from the usb side cracks very easily. It still works and I just put some tape to keep it together. Gets warnings that the "accessory is not compatible. The originals ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byertankucukoglu on 11/02/2013

Nothing related with iPhone usage. My wife has an iPhone 5. We used these cables just fine with it. Data sync is working. iPad charging stops randomly. Never completes to 100%. No problem with iPhone 5 charging though. Connections are not copper or better conductive material. It seems to be a regular iron which causes iPad saying "not charging&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexdegrote on 10/23/2013

Very cheap alternative for the original adapters Works perfectly, i have 2 on my work, 2 at home, one in my car and one in the car of my wife. So i'm never stuck without a charger! DX products show sometimes an early failure, but for this product it isn't a problem. You can buy almost 20 cables comparing the price to the original charger-cable. No other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmoschopedis on 10/15/2013

Good price compared to the cost from Apple. Just works. I have this cable connected to my computer and my original connected to my charger. That way I don't have to muck around, I connect to where ever I am. Since upgrade to iOS 7.0 I get an annoying message that the cable is not certified by Apple and it may not work properly. Sometimes my screen blanks ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections