DX » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data / Charging Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 - White (100CM)
  • 5 star 145 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 60 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamKaYau on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First, it is cheap compared to the ones sold at local stores, which can be 10-20 times more. Second, it works!!!!!. It also looks very sturdy and is an excellent replacement/spare cable. Cons:No cons, except it did not come in a any package. But I really do not care abo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJGEM12345 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price?! duh... I mean, this has probably been the cheapest cable I have bought in years. It fits snugly in both the my iPhone 5 and a USB charger/laptop etc. Cons:The cable itself comes packaged in a tight coil. Not that this is bad, but it takes a few hours... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynniirr2010 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's better quality than other alternative cables I've bought before, specially those intended for 4S. Price is definitely a Pro. For the price of half a single original cable I've bought five of these. Cons:None that I can think of. I know that they will prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardogigi on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable is really long and is exactly what I was looking for when using my iphone while in bed or in the sofa. It fits and is small enough even with her case on. For bigs rooms its perfect. I also use on my mini ipad and works fine. Cons:The quality is a bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjayshah84 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable works just fine like the original apple cable in terms of sharing data and charging the phone. It has been a few months since I bought it and it hasn't worn off. I like the quality of the cable for that matter. Even the cable works perfectly fine while connec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayilyas on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap price, great looking, works good (charging/data sinc). Design similar to original cable. Cons:Assembly. Poor plastic quality. USB connector cracked; lightning connector broke in the plastic base after month of usage. Later, wires were pulled out (because I kept us... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylimitededition on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap and works. Buy lots and put them everywhere. I have not tested the data function of the cable, I get warnings that this cable is not compatible, but it charges. Cons:The plastic from the usb side cracks very easily. It still works and I just put so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byertankucukoglu on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nothing related with iPhone usage. My wife has an iPhone 5. We used these cables just fine with it. Data sync is working. Cons:iPad charging stops randomly. Never completes to 100%. No problem with iPhone 5 charging though. OtherThoughts:Connections are not co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexdegrote on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap alternative for the original adapters Works perfectly, i have 2 on my work, 2 at home, one in my car and one in the car of my wife. So i'm never stuck without a charger! Cons:DX products show sometimes an early failure, but for this product it isn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmoschopedis on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price compared to the cost from Apple. Just works. I have this cable connected to my computer and my original connected to my charger. That way I don't have to muck around, I connect to where ever I am. Cons:Since upgrade to iOS 7.0 I get an annoying mess... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections