DX » Community » Reviews » WEIDE WH903 Stainless Steel Analog + Digital Quartz LED Wrist Watch for Men - Silver (1 x SR626)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

I bought this more then a year before. Cames ok and I was impressed how great they looks like. Big wathes with led backlight? Is it absolutely amazing. Just the buttons fall off after few months. So now aj can not set the Led timer but wathes still works. Is it cheap so I planned to buy another one. quality of the buttons could be improved nothing more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPicklon on 04/08/2014

The wach looks even better than it shows on the pictures. It has 2 mechanisms - analog with arrows and digital that lights when you push any button. Unexpectedly it works very accurately and has a good water resistance. One button just fell after 1 year wearing every day. I put it back and it's fine now. On sunny day outside it's difficult to see the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedrabbit on 12/15/2013

I really like the look of this watch and have had numerous compliments. The analogue does not keep in sync with the digital part. Very hard to set the analogue accurately because the minute hand always moves when you push the button in to set it. Digital LED is almost impossible to read in daylight. Accuracy is not very good. I have had other cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmrtihlav8 on 10/03/2013

They came well packed in plastics and gift box. And they look really really much better then on photos here. They have on clock hands something, what glows in the dark (but not very strong...). They are really good readable, even in dimmed light, in the night you can use LED display. The setting of digital clock is not as easy as it could be (maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandrefh on 07/03/2013

Great watch for the price, came in a simple but interested gift box with a pillow and instruction sheet inside as well some stickers like expensive watches. Seems robust and appears a much more expensive watch than it is. Not specially a cons, but I don´t like the led colour. It works fine, you can see well but the led colour seems a little bit ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMiikkura on 07/02/2013

The best thing about this watch is the easy to read secondary digital time display. The band has a locking mechanism exactly like the Citizen Ecodrive models. The pins on the watch band links are huge and make adjusting the band for a smaller wrist easy. The fit and finish of the watch is perfect. So far I haven't found anything disturbing. There was ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 02/14/2013

-came in nice box with little pillow -look absolutely great, better than the photos -theres nothing to worry about buy this product -great build quality -you can see time on the led display really clearly -english manual -theres absolutely no cons Just need to read manual first and I have to resize the strap because it was so long, but the watch looks ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byhirou on 12/27/2012

The best thing about this watch is the easy to read secondary digital time display. If you press any of the four buttons on the sides of the watch the red/orange light emitting diodes display either the primary time or a secondary time. I have mine set up for UTC or Zulu time but you could set it up somewhere else if you are a frequent traveler. The ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections