DX » Community » Reviews » WEIDE WH903 Stainless Steel Analog + Digital Quartz LED Wrist Watch for Men - Silver (1 x SR626)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexandrefh on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great watch for the price, came in a simple but interested gift box with a pillow and instruction sheet inside as well some stickers like expensive watches. Seems robust and appears a much more expensive watch than it is. Cons:Not specially a cons, but I don´t like... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMiikkura on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best thing about this watch is the easy to read secondary digital time display. The band has a locking mechanism exactly like the Citizen Ecodrive models. The pins on the watch band links are huge and make adjusting the band for a smaller wrist easy. The fit and fin... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-came in nice box with little pillow -look absolutely great, better than the photos -theres nothing to worry about buy this product -great build quality -you can see time on the led display really clearly -english manual Cons:-theres absolutely no cons OtherThoughts:Just... Read more

5 1
  • posted byhirou on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best thing about this watch is the easy to read secondary digital time display. If you press any of the four buttons on the sides of the watch the red/orange light emitting diodes display either the primary time or a secondary time. I have mine set up for... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections