DX » Community » Reviews » WEIDE WH-1103 Multi-Function Stainless Steel Analog + Digital Wrist Watch for Men (1 x SR626)
Customer’s impression:
good Good Watch Good and beautiful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRDimon on 11/24/2014

Пользуюсь почти 2 года Плюсы: стильно выглядят, точно ходят аналоговые часы, низкая цена, крепкое стекло (не появилось ни одной царапины, хотя несколько раз цеплялся стеклом за железки) Минусы: иногда подёргивается минутная стрелка, цифровые часы не синхронизированы с аналоговыми поэтому убегают на 2... Read more

Impression:Good Watch;

0 0 0

• posted bypacemasa on 10/21/2014

Relogio com boa visualização, mais não tem fundo azul como mostra da ilustração, demora na entrega mais de setenta dias na entrega Read more

Impression:Good and beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted bydaufemback on 08/20/2014

Great product! Good size, good finish, appears a expensive watch. glass not so blue like photo. Cons.: customs tax in 50 bucks... (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...........................................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMotisu on 03/04/2014

It is a BIG & HEAVY watch but it looks good and feels solid. I haven't yet tested if it is water resistant but all I need is that I can shower with it on so I hope that it will be able to handle that. It took me some time to figure out how to set it as the instructions were obviously a translation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaphaelZ on 06/20/2013

It's bigger than it looks - very sturdy! Comes with protective plastic; The light is very good and strong; Bracelet has great finish; None; Great Product The price is very good considering the quality of the product. I loved that watch, and it is certainly a great gift for anyone. If you have a very ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySharkys on 04/04/2013

modern men design quality functionality durability backlight no scratches good package none yet, will see in the future, but so far it looks as very good buy I like it came in a box, also packed in a plastic film, so there were no scratches on the watches, compared to the other I bought here. Really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhcbrio on 03/14/2013

Men who like big and beautiful watches will like this one. Seems to be built with good material, heavy machine, nice display and functions. With a little time you understand configuration buttons. Nice light to see display in the dark. My friends asked some units so i bought 3 more. I thought the display ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntelios on 02/14/2013

-- good backlight -- easy to set up. Set up as usual digital watches. -- My stopwatch function had en error on arrival. Can not reset the stopwatch to zero. -- Glass is clear! Not blue like on the picture. It juts shines blue because of the angle. -- If you take the watch in hand for the first time it ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections