Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseawolf2 on 10/27/2013

very good product and it is very easy to instul the chip and work it i cant find anything bad to say about this product it is so good and with no broblems i cant say something else for very good comens about the product. i look like it is the original one i couldnt see any diference betwen the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydisarmer on 06/29/2013

Almost the same as the original car key My 2 year old kid can not figure out the difference between this product and my original Toyota Corolla car keys. Build material is a little low quality. Also the silver Toyota logo got out of its place after a week. I put it back but lost it somewhere after a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbagnis on 12/01/2012

excellent quality product, similar to the original key! the logo is like the original key! The quality of plastic and metal is amazing! none, the product is really of high quality, we will have to see who has to wear heavy use. Product quality is really excellent, complies with all the characteristics ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvpantelios on 03/31/2011

Very nice cut!!! The actual metallic part is of good quality!!! The Toyota logo does good!!! the remote control fits perfectly!!! Need to cut the key to your old one at a key cutter (a small fee obviously will apply), but who cares. Toyota requires a fortune for this replacement, so this is excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections