DX » Community » Reviews » Rikomagic MK802 III Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytranzient on 02/27/2014

The MK802III converted my older LED TV into a smart tv right out of the box. - I would somewhat rate it better than a regular smart tv as this device is a full fledged android powered device with a full android user interface unlike smart tvs which have a restricted user interface and apps. - It is so easy to install, simply by connecting the HDMI to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOskariTallqvist on 01/20/2014

Good way to turn your tv to an "smart tv". Also little pc and has some built in user interface. Overall looks quality piece. Plug and play. Quite efective proseccor inside, dosen´t lag so much as was in thoughts... Only one extra usb port, otherwise could be turned in some more complex system (Open source project): if wanted to use with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkelbon on 04/12/2013

Easy to install, actually its just plug-in, easy to use if you are familiar with the Android OS (which is 4.1.1) comes with Google Play Store. Haven't had a problem since it arrived, i usually use it only for streaming videos, play 720p and 1080p .mkv files through an external drive and the WiFi works fine no problems yet. Nothing yet, you may want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygastonm05 on 04/03/2013

The unit was well packed, seems a better than expected quality material, it's quite a powerful device if well configured. Once plugged it reboot constantly. I solved this by loading a new rom (finless 1.8). There is no reset button (to reset the unit you have to open it and do a jumping between two pinnes..). The room already installed it is a bit unstable.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydsarkanovic on 03/22/2013

-Just plug it to the HDMI port of your TV, power it and enjoy the full Android (4.1.1). -It's a real Android OS on your TV with all the games and apps (Ok, maybe 95% of all apps work on it) -Due to a dual core CPU, it works quite well. Apps are not flying but they do open relatively fast (or at least not too slow) -Can play most of the videos (even ... Read more

0 1
  • posted by500EF on 03/07/2013

Cheap, but very usefull. I sugest buying a RC11 air mouse with it. Also, sugest flashing alternative Finless ROM. Much better than stock one. Netflix works very fine, but stock android app only allows 480p resolution. I downloaded an alternative one that allows HD video quality... micro-USB power connector is very easy to break. We need handle it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarneolavm on 02/20/2013

This little thing is working great just out of the box, re-placing our multimedia PC for TV-streaming. Nothing so far, as far as I can remember. Add an air.mouse. Normally no need of keyboard, only in the beginning. But a keyboard is faster if you like to search the web. Any USB wireless mouse/keyboard should do the job. May get USB power from the TV ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetico on 02/09/2013

this device is purchased instead of a smart tv. the kids love it. Great in combination with fly-mouse rc11. added a usb stick of 32Gb, with movies of all kinds of formats and all of them are working bluetooth usb would be nice to be supported. maybe in the next sw/firmware release compared to smart tv's, good money for the device. working fine, with ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byfsteff on 01/29/2013

+ Excellent quality. + Very good features for the price. + Hardware decoder of several stream formats. + Volume control (as oppersite to Apple TV) + USB Host + Full ROOT access. + 1080p support. + Kernel/Firmware image is available for download on Ricomagic web-page. + AirPlay and DLNR is supported. + Playback on DLNR devices is supported (if enabled ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byhellbenderit on 01/24/2013

- It gives you all the functions your phone has minuse the ability to call. - works with every wireless mouse I hooked to it. - quite fast overall, plays full HD videos without a blink. - The preinstalled media center does a fine job - You can control it with any android device used as a remote. There are at least 3 different apps on the market that ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections