Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVicky78 on 12/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am not lying if i say that i have ordered 30 different earrings from dx, and i have to say that this product has to be my favorite. They are absolutely lovely. The black and silver goes great together, and the "diamonds" looks awesome. It has a great sparkle a... Read more

beautiful earrings
    0 0
  • posted byMydwryl on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I never ever received so much compliments about my earrings. The design is beautifull. They are not so big and heavy you feel them all the time. But they're still big enough to be an eye-catcher. Because I have a metal-allergy, I was very sceptic at first abou... Read more

Crystal Earrings (altered) Crystal Earrings (altered)
    0 0
  • posted byBluemediter on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its seems like the one that you buy from design shops,for what i paid I think its not bad my girl friend liked it. i would buy some other models as well. Cons:there is no cons actually. maybe material that they made of can be more solid. its seems like the one that you bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeverlin on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very beautiful earrings, a small price, fast delivery. I thought would have to wait much longer Cons:For this price minus no. The only drawback, is that the box, in which lie the ear, to be broken, but, this is likely, to blame for the local postal service Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreyghost2255 on 12/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Love all the jewellery from here. Looks expensive for a fraction of the cost. Very pretty and elegant for a fancy night out. Excellent for gifts for the girlfriends or sisters. Can match with any outfit. Everything came as shown. Cons:None - I know what I am buying and fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenTri on 07/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very cheap! The design is pretty nice. The shipping went very fast (about a week to ship them to Belgium). Cons:The build quality is a bit poor, I must say... But for this price, you can't really complain about it. OtherThoughts:The packaging could be a lot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDieWolf on 04/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good price!! Very beautiful design. Shipping is fast and efficient to South Africa, which is usually very difficult. Packaged very well, so no damage was caused during shipping. Cons:The cheap price is visible when you look at the build quality of the produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamish on 02/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great gift. - Looks really good. - Cheap. - Looks more expensive than really is. Cons:- None, if you have in mind its price. Of course if you'll take a deep look you can see some roughness on other side. OtherThoughts:The box it came in isn't very suitable f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosect on 02/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are really nice, have a very good quality even for a gift. They look like they are purchased at a jewelry store. They are much cheaper than a shop charge you for the appearance. Cons:In the box that that came is not appropriate for a gift, but if you're l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybosoko on 01/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- my girlfriend loved these - very cheap - don't look nearly as cheap as they are, especially from afar - good size - not rigid, the parts can move around independently Cons:- box looks cheap, maybe it's the color, chinese writing and some product id tag sticker... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections