DX » Community » Reviews » BEDOVE X21 Android 4.0 Smartphone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - Black
  • 5 star 28 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoutt7 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks great and comes with a lot of accesoires. wors as good as a Samsung galaxy S II and looks better. the clean OS of andriod makes it faster and it isn't really getting worse. price is low for such a good phone and the case you get along with the phone is great. two... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPirolocito on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good phone, mine came with Android 4.1. All functions and accessories as stated. You can get more than 1 day of battery if not using wireless or 3G. Cons:512MB of RAM sometimes is short and phone goes out of memory closing some software, but I'm an intens... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaviadl81 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Android 4 , came with protective case very comfortable to use , the processor is strong and capable to hold lots of apps on the same time you got another battery Cons:The battery It run off pretty quickly when you turn the GPS on . It take about 10-15 from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenogears on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:2 Sims! 8 megapixels! Black! android 4.1.2 Enumerate the benefits can be long, but I think there is better to list the major flaws! So look below: Cons:They brought in a complete set, as said on the website. Even the phone in English. Russification took 5 minu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiladnave on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great Android 4.0 device for every day use. It works great for my wife's needs, which are very basic. Email, navigation, instant messaging applications, skype, camera, bluetooth and local language support etc. I can say for sure that for those kind o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarioespinheira on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price for a good smartphone. Extra battery is a really usefull for me. Very easy to use, including installing the battery, SIM cards and SD card. Cons:Bad quality overall. My smartphone has several problems. the screen is slightly raised on the bottom which lets du... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadilb54 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good screen size, nice colors, fast cpu. Games, programs works like a charm. Plays music loud. 1 day usage with wifi on, playing music and gaming for few times. Cons:Gps loose signal very often, you can't use it for driving, becouse it is always replan the route, and so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregfs on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the best android phone for that price. Great speed(works really fast). All networks capability (sim card only). Supports a big number of languages. the case that came with the device is great. Cons:Battery is lasts half working day. A little hard to ro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrakanseiken on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a pretty good phone, well made, good quality screen, good resolution, a little big, but fit perfectly in the pocket, the speaker of the phone its pretty good, i can't say much about the phone, for the price it's a very good phone, one with this specs will cost like 4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj00st on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfect. I unpacked it, placed my 2 simcards, put in the battery and then everything worked immediately. Recognized the 2 (dutch) simcards without problem, automatically system language to dutch. Android runs perfect, interface very fast. Dual sim works perfect! Blu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections