DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA 630 TR90 Frame Anti-Explosion PC lens UV400 Protection Goggles w/ Replacement Lenses - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Useful None Good value for money Good pack
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrogeraof on 02/14/2015

Produto muito bom. Ele vem em uma embalagem com ziper que armazena o próprio óculos bem como suas lentes. Vem com 2 cordões para prender ao pescoço. Tem também uma moldura para quem precisa de lentes de correção. Você pode providenciar a lente para esta armação e depois prendê-la na parte de do... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8807867 on 02/11/2015

pros: cambiar los lentes es sencillo, viene con una practica correa que remplaza las patillas cons: el mecanismo para cambiar las patillas por las correas parece un poco fragil

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bysilavc on 02/10/2015

Pros: versatile, nice pack/accessories, useful cycling/sport glasses at low speed, well packed for shipping Cons: the myopia frame is not fitting to goggle's frame without adjusting it, not polarized lens, big space between lens and nose pad also big space between lens and cheeks and air flow the... Read more

Nice cycling glasses with myopia frame Nice cycling glasses with myopia frame Nice cycling glasses with myopia frame

Impression:Useful,Good pack,many lens;

1 0 0

• posted bysandervasbinder on 01/25/2015

Nice quality goggles with easy replacement lenses. A total kit with all your wishes. The colored lens is not what you want to use, the other 4 lenses are very good. The polarized lens is the best of all. Good value for money!

Impression:good,Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byteofilus99 on 01/17/2015

For me, it is very value for the price for the usefulness of this glasses. The quality itself get a thumb up from me, would be 2 if only more easy to change the lens, and would be 4 if it comes with old vintage model (or is it actually have it but i missed it?) thanks dx.com for introduced me... Read more

Impression:love the price,love the usefulness;

0 0 0

• posted by8670637 on 01/07/2015

цена-качество=отлично использую без диоптрий очень удобно, что можно регулировать под ширину носа!!! 99% очков мне не подходят из-за широкого носа, ЭТИ ПОДОШЛИ ) в целом в комплекте есть всё что нужно.

Impression:широкий нос;

0 1 0

• posted byMCfreshprince on 01/03/2015

good fitting (for big heads^^), good quality, glass case a bit big for travel (it includes all replacing glasses),

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byriskcorp on 09/30/2014

Pros: screens beautifully designed and very useful. Contras: is difficult to remove the screens at the beginning until you get used I recommend buy these glassess

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bySpirit5736 on 06/23/2014

Great set. Workmanship and lenses and frames, and very pleased with the cover.Each element of the set is packed in a separate package, including straps. Was surprised by the presence of the strap to prevent the fall of points Inconvenient bridge, using a belt is a great burden on the nose. This I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiovanni703 on 11/16/2013

vienen muy completos, varias caratulas, cinta para adaptarlos para uso deportivo, armazon interior y resistente para lentes de aumento perfectos para gente que como yo tiene problemas de vista, muy buena funda en color de negro excelente tiene una proteccion solar muy buena sobre todo para mi que... Read more

0 1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections