DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA 630 TR90 Frame Anti-Explosion PC lens UV400 Protection Goggles w/ Replacement Lenses - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful None Good value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNaTaBR on 05/06/2015

Cheap and nicely product, liked when arrived for me.

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymilton sperring on 05/04/2015

I had these fitted with a fresh prescription having got five years out of my last set of sunnies with sports insert. The insert and the hole that it goes into are both a little rough. Not bad but a light touch up with a fingernail file on the insert to taper the leading edge of the tongues would... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byUlissesnp81 on 04/23/2015

Aconteceu o seguinte... Quando chegou eu abri e conferi para ver se estava tudo ok e ja dei minha nota ao vendedor como perfeito... Mas na 1 vez que fui usar ele quebrou, muito fraco a armação e as lentes, NAO RECOMENDO PELA FRAGILIDADE DOS ÓCULOS.

Impression:Muito frágil,Quebrou armação ,Quebrou como lentes ;

0 0 0

• posted by8560502 on 04/22/2015

conforme con la compra, satisfecho con el producto

0 0 0

• posted by9250553 on 04/18/2015

Completely satisfied

0 0 0

• posted bysakuraba on 04/17/2015

optical frame not fit so good overall its excellent goggles and there is no polarized glasses

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySanduce on 04/15/2015

Great product but hard to replace glass holders. Hard to take them off and to put 'round the head' stretch, which comes along with the product, and which is very helpful if you are in sports.

Impression:Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bykeswickian on 04/12/2015

Pros: set of lenses and frame come in a nice hard protective box. Also includes a lens cleaning cloth, a strap for preventing accidental loss and a gizmo to help pop the lens out of the frame. Nice assortment of lenses for really bright, not so bright, cloudy and night use. Excellent for driving... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byiaros19 on 03/13/2015

Good googles, at a good price. You may have problem with releasing legs, you have to turn down and pull the leg. Googles can be used in various kinds of sport. I will take it to the mountains, fishing, airsoft, on the ski. I am really satisfied with it. The only negative thing, it is MVP product,... Read more

Good googles, at a good price. Good googles, at a good price. Good googles, at a good price.

0 0 2

• posted by9097519 on 03/02/2015

Pros: Excellent quality (not the best, butit looks very resistant.), change the glases is very easy. To change the pins, you have to spin down, and it releases without apply force. Cons: it is not intuitive. for small heads I think it would be better to use the belt.

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere