DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA 630 TR90 Frame Anti-Explosion PC lens UV400 Protection Goggles w/ Replacement Lenses - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpirit5736 on 06/23/2014

Great set. Workmanship and lenses and frames, and very pleased with the cover.Each element of the set is packed in a separate package, including straps. Was surprised by the presence of the strap to prevent the fall of points Inconvenient bridge, using a belt is a great burden on the nose. This problem is solved by changing the belt.also inconvenient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiovanni703 on 11/16/2013

vienen muy completos, varias caratulas, cinta para adaptarlos para uso deportivo, armazon interior y resistente para lentes de aumento perfectos para gente que como yo tiene problemas de vista, muy buena funda en color de negro excelente tiene una proteccion solar muy buena sobre todo para mi que vivo cerca de la costa es muy bueno pues la cantidad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoboldfob on 10/30/2013

It has multiple lens which are really handy in different conditions. I have had a couple real expensive bike goggles. I won't buy any of those anymore. They usually wore off at some of their soft rubberish parts, this one doesn't have any of those. The frame is well sized for me, I'm 185cm (6 feet). The lens are quite easy to be replaced. I use the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythebosun on 09/11/2013

Cheap, many and varied lenses that work well. The strap is also very practical. The myopia frame comes too close, so long lashes will touch the glass from the inside. If you don't need that frame then no cons. Would be convenient for those who need the myopia lens to be able to adjust the goggles to be a few mm further away from the eyes. It can seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasimtal on 08/08/2013

Great! Lots of lenses. I've used a lot tha grey lens for sun protection. It is quite good!Ok it not equal to the REVO sunglasses I have but for its price is great! Also the lenses fit great to the frame. I have used it in extreme sports and the are very very ressistant to water, salt, crases and perssure. Also the cord it is very good and feets great.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelisson1505 on 07/23/2013

Resistant product. Well packaged. Smooth exchange of lenses. Excellent for use in cycling, running, hiking, among other activities that require firmness of the goggles to the face. The interchangeable lenses allow the use of glasses in any environment - day night, rain, sun, rain, snow, etc ... Lacked a manual for use and applicability of each lens.... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydiehard07 on 06/28/2013

This glasses are very high quality, I love it that its customizable, you can customize it to your suiting according to the situation your in. And the lenses come in different shades, its really cool. have to be carefull when customizing these glasses. If you are too rough with it, it might snap Your a biker/sports guy, You must give this a try. Because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAntonKk on 06/24/2013

A good kit for the price, with a scale of lenses from almost clear to fairly dark. The lenses look scratch-proof, although I haven't worn them long enough to check whether it's true. Temples are very difficult to remove. The photos on the site are a bit misleading in terms of shape: the glasses look somewhat smaller on the face than they seem to be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymborges on 06/13/2013

Replacement lenses is easy. Perfect fittings. The packaging is very good. The tape is to hold the Oakley and does not fit on the rods, but I think the DX will correct this detail. I used every lens. The yellow is great at night. The white is good to use on cloudy days. The smoked has a cool tone to use on sunny days. The multicolored draws enough attention ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikulin on 06/04/2013

1. a lot of lenses, no visual distortions 2. hard case separated for each lens 3. head strap 4. frame seat close to eyebrow, enough space underneath for lens's "breath" (to anti-fog) 1. delivered head strap not suitable for frame at all, my friend bought same goggles and has another head strap!!! 2. hard to press knob (inner of course) to ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections