Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeorgeJQ on 10/08/2013

Very sturdy, seems legitimate and no problems at all using it. Old casing cracked, switched the key with this one and it is pretty much as good as new. None that I can think of, everything works perfectly, nothing like cheap plastic or paint chipping, really seems just like the original Fits the key perfectly, no loose parts, etc. Price is perfect as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeestirito on 10/03/2012

If you are looking into getting a new key/casing without the electronic transponder this is a good alternative. I purchased this so that i could get a new casing for my old key but the key itself cannot be removed so i got the key cut at lexus. Looks and feels exactly like the OEM keys that i have and i believe that it is a real OEM key. After being ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byash76 on 08/12/2012

-Completely identical to the original key of Lexus RX 350. -Good quality of material. -Excellent price. Not found before this day. I doubt that the label a long to stay on the surface of the plastic. Longest time will show how long the paint will on the case. I used one half of that case and the second from the original case. Inserted into the transmitter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudegulston on 06/01/2011

this product is dirt cheap. it has to be the cheapest replacement i have managed to find. its as simple as removing your old transponder remote from your old or broken key and then replacing it in the new unit you just bought from DX. all you have to do then is take your key to an appropriate lock smith and have the metal cut. none. there are no faults ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymxh202 on 07/10/2010

Exactly as original. Appear to be the same quality as the originals. Has the Lexus logo. Many online replacements don't. Plastic housing lines up with originals. (See comments below.) Keys are shipped from Hong Kong, but the shipping was very fast None. Both of the black plastic housings on the keys for my wife's 2001 Lexus RX-300 had cracked. I purchased ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesjamesjames on 03/06/2010

-Is exactly the same layout as the original key -Is built relatively well -Has all the same branding as an OEM one would You cannot remove the blank key that comes with it - and dont know if it is able to be cut. Durability is less than a solid key - but no less than a Lexus original - it seems the holow natore of the transducer type keys fractures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMSushi338 on 10/28/2009

- PRICE! The dealer wanted to charge me 100 for the key! - Factory Remote fits perfectly inside - After getting the key cut, it fit perfectly - Looks almost the same as factory remotes - The plastic feels a bit lighter. I'm worried it might be a little cheap and my crack even faster then the factory key did. However, at this price, I don't mind. - A ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections